• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

I swear Bob has these silly posts all written out and just looks for anything vaguely related as a reason to post it.

I doubt he's saying a riot justifies prejudiced attitudes about black people.

Either way, I'm glad he's giving up the charade that he has me on ignore.
It's not like he could crawl out from under his rock and comment on the actual murder and coverup by the Chicago PD, he instead has to comment on a hypothetical riot.

Bob doesn't even realize he's playing the victim.

To recap, Bob sent me an solicited pm with the life history of another poster. Then he complained I violated his privacy by telling people he sent it.

Bob violates someone's privacy then complains.

Crawl back into your hole, Bob.

BKF seems awfully careful to specify that he's talking about WHITE liberals...I guess all of us Uncle Tom white liberals are betraying our heritage. I'm happy for BFK that he has finally seen the error and folly of his liberal white youth and come to his conservative senses.

Well apparently you need to find a new job with less free time so that BKF wont have to condescend to you about your post count.

I should be flattered such a goodly white man is concerned that I'm not working hard enough.

I should be flattered such a goodly white man is concerned that I'm not working hard enough.
Can't you just feel the shower of benevolent wisdom upon your shoulders? Turn up your face and drink in the refreshing condescension.

On the contrary, I feel that you are working extremely hard....at posting on this chat board.

In this thread, we learn that posting on a "chat board" is a particularly arduous time intensive task.

Internets = serious business
Posting on chat boards = hard work

In this thread, we learn that posting on a "chat board" is a particularly arduous time intensive task.

Internets = serious business
Posting on chat boards = hard work

to be fair 60k posts is pretty insane.

There was some dude on the wvu Rivals board around the time of... that incident... who had well over 150,000 posts. Can't even imagine what that count is today.

Burger King manager told grand jury of gap in Laquan McDonald video

When the video system kicked back on, it recorded two police officers in the Burger King office who appeared to be looking at something on the monitor over and over, according to Michael Robbins, an attorney representing McDonald's family.

"It is curious," Robbins said. "If they got there and turned it on and found that there was no video, what were they looking at for two hours?"

Back