• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

Who did that?

straw_man.jpg

I haven't followed this trial as closely as some, is there any legal reason that the juror would not find the LEO guilty?

This isn't even the sentencing phase right...they can't even find him guilty for shooting a person running away and then planting a gun?

Am I missing something here?

This should have been a slam dunk. This individual probably has some major issues or a lack of capacity for cogent thought. I am sure it is hard to figure out ahead of time, but this guy should have been found out when selecting the jury.

Yeah. This was the one shooting even Junebug thought was unjustified. But all it takes is one person on the jury for a cop to go free.

This should have been a slam dunk. This individual probably has some major issues or a lack of capacity for cogent thought. I am sure it is hard to figure out ahead of time, but this guy should have been found out when selecting the jury.

Gotcha. Guessing some info will come out on the juror somehow.

Pretty much. This is a bad day for justice. WTF are we doing if we cannot even convict scum like this guy?

ITT people finally understand what this thread is about.

People who are smarter than me, this thing we definitely be retried correct?

I believe so, as most mistrials can. There is also a federal trial that is independent of this one scheduled for next year for Civil Rights violations, among other things.

He will inevitably be found guilty and serve the rest of his life in prison. This is just a case that provides more fodder for people who believe it is almost impossible to convict a police officer, no matter how heinous the crime is.

yup when the pre-fact is that this is just biz as usual in the U.S.

Three cheers for Amerikkka!!!

Yeah. This was the one shooting even Junebug thought was unjustified. But all it takes is one person on the jury for a cop to go free.

Yeah but this gets re-tried. They will get this guy.

Yep. Unfortunately most of them probably think this is just an anomaly.

Clearly. If there was no video, Slager would be a hero cop who bravely fought off some guy who grabbed his taser.

Clearly. If there was no video, Slager would be a hero cop who bravely fought off some guy who grabbed his taser.

This is the scary part. And I think there's a lot of people on here who know this but don't want to admit it.

A person was murdered and liberals are on here having a self righteous circle jerk. Interesting.

Back