• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

P.J. O'Rourke is pretty funny. Is that because he's not a conservative?

Comedy is in the eye of the beholder, and you are just a sore loser.

the whole sore loser talk is played and childish, you are above that and should really stop. btw, it wasn't funny.

the whole sore loser talk is played and childish, you are above that and should really stop. btw, it wasn't funny.

Meh when you say an entire political party is incapable of humor in the wake of a defeat to said party, you come across as whiny. Take the L.

remember: the election was won by Trump because GOP supporters didnt have a sense of humor

Meh when you say an entire political party is incapable of humor in the wake of a defeat to said party, you come across as whiny. Take the L.

"take the L", what are you 10 years old. fucking move on to more important issues for God's sake. continuing this puerile behavior really makes your party look even less like they belong in the White House...act like you have been there before.

besides i am an independent just trying to do the best with a horrible no-win situation, whichever party ended up winning the election.

Last edited:
15822632_590902514449121_6576023719150589567_n.jpg

yeah it's a PSU thing

as far as being a fan, I end up watching and discussing a lot of PSU football because of relatives, in laws and coworkers but i wouldnt say I'm a "fan"

yeah it's a PSU thing

as far as being a fan, I end up watching and discussing a lot of PSU football because of relatives, in laws and coworkers but i wouldnt say I'm a "fan"

Less of a fan and more of a Sandusky apologist I would imagine.

Ignorant machismo culture that brags about not going to therapy. Lots of alcoholism and wife beating in that crowd.

Back