• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

15823347_1905518443009570_8114863909421447361_n.jpg

so dumb

The Challenger explosion one is better anyway.

i didnt need therapy; i guess most of ya'll are a bunch of pussies

yeah, you might not have gone to therapy but it doesn't mean they you don't need it...self identification of issues can be misleading. JK :)

Amazing. I don't understand any of the categories in this post. Are millennials who were in high school for 9/11 not "adults"??. Have we finished our lives?

There's an argument that you may never get there at this rate. There's an argument you haven't started.

i pulled this from my personal Amazon wishlist:

cuckservative.jpg

Sometimes a girl needs more than a cuckservative.

Sometimes a girl needs a man.

Hannah has never found a man who can hold her interest for more than a few dates until Tom walks into her life. He's tall, strong, and confident. He's harsh and blunt. He's everything she shouldn't like.

But does.

He's no cuckservative.

There's just one problem: the guy who loves her is.

**This is a short humorous fiction romance that's perfect for non-feminist women who want something sexy to read that reinforces their political values and anti-SJW beliefs!**

The Challenger explosion one is better anyway.

I watched the challenger blow up in person in 3rd grade. Heard the explosion several seconds after I saw it. Even as a kid that struck me as odd and left a mark.

Is that why I love fireworks so much? I love me some canister shells and mortars. Do I need therapy? (Overall yes, I do, but for this?)

I watched the challenger blow up in person in 3rd grade. Heard the explosion several seconds after I saw it. Even as a kid that struck me as odd and left a mark.

Is that why I love fireworks so much? I love me some canister shells and mortars. Do I need therapy? (Overall yes, I do, but for this?)

We all need therapy more than the we need the notion that therapy is only for women and wussies.

This is a surprisingly poetic post.

Back