• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

bd71e3636020a423c8e331c67231d125.jpg

I mean, I like porches... guess I'd better 'share!'

Court did this cuz it was emotional high drama rewarded by cloying media. My sense: the court chose their emotional need for popularity over your real security. Ban = mean; rejecting ban = cool.
look - if u know media will drown you with adulation if u come against trump, why wouldn't the court? it's shallow & dishonest, but i get it.
Judge ruling ignores security; indulges media/academia/enternainment troika. theylll be played by damon and affleck in miniseries.
Washington state flacks congratulating selves on their bravery. the media cheers. sycophancy from both sides is vomit-inducing. Media replaying this like it's the moon landing. comically horrendous.
imagine if Sen Mccain was doing this to Prez Obama in 2008. anyone remember Obama's amazing first month?

Court did this cuz it was emotional high drama rewarded by cloying media. My sense: the court chose their emotional need for popularity over your real security. Ban = mean; rejecting ban = cool.
look - if u know media will drown you with adulation if u come against trump, why wouldn't the court? it's shallow & dishonest, but i get it.
Judge ruling ignores security; indulges media/academia/enternainment troika. theylll be played by damon and affleck in miniseries.
Washington state flacks congratulating selves on their bravery. the media cheers. sycophancy from both sides is vomit-inducing. Media replaying this like it's the moon landing. comically horrendous.
imagine if Sen Mccain was doing this to Prez Obama in 2008. anyone remember Obama's amazing first month?

well that's a screaming hot take if I've ever read one.

Those aren't ideologies. Those are actions.

Back