• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

70461d1e50bdc1e3d2a0d54a4671238a.jpg

What's up with the white bread being on the top?

I don't see any bright orange bread, or any cinnamon raisin (Bannon) bread.

Just in case people didn't get the reference. I wouldn't believe this is how conservatives see themselves if I didn't see it with my own eyes on these boards. Conservatives have dominated federal education policy for the last 15 years, yet they seem to think they've been shut out.
16707493_1279470328773181_6282985695101323077_o.jpg

I confess I didn't get that at first. It seemed familiar but I couldn't quite place it, here's the original:

Rockwell-Large.jpg

That's a tomato thrown against the wall.

It really is stunning to me that someone could see similarities in even an abstract way between DeVos and what Rockwell's painting depicts.

It really is stunning to me that someone could see similarities in even an abstract way between DeVos and what Rockwell's painting depicts.

I guess stunning works, but it's not the exact word to describe how it makes me feel.

I confess I didn't get that at first. It seemed familiar but I couldn't quite place it, here's the original:

Rockwell-Large.jpg

That's a tomato thrown against the wall.

It is an outlandish comparison. The word "conservative" is equated with the word "nigger", the NEA is equated with the KKK, and DeVos her self, a billionaire white woman, is equated with a little, southern black girl going to a newly integrated school for the first time. Holy fuck that is crazy.

Back