• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

DEqYGpaXgAQkt85.jpg

I look forward to one of the so called Christians on this board explaining how those rants are different than radical imams screaming "death to infidels."

That's hilarious.

Scott O'Briant obama wasnt even a natural born american played race card to get i n then stole millions set race back 60s let blm kill cops and do nothing and from isls and force military to let heses trans in because he married to a trans michell himself

Scott O'Briant obama wasnt even a natural born american played race card to get i n then stole millions set race back 60s let blm kill cops and do nothing and from isls and force military to let heses trans in because he married to a trans michell himself

Read through this dude's posts. Seems like a real winner.

Re: Transgender Ban

People like that obviously have a mental disorder, and do not need to be around guns. ask any kindergartener. It's not until their psycho parents mess them up do they become like that.

Read Dan Rather's FB post decrying Trump's encouragement of police brutality, and was reading through some comments. Almost without fail, all of the pro Trump posts were misspelled, horrible punctuation, etc. It seems like a cliche but apparently is not.

"Just to keep the record straight Mr fake news Rather president Trump has accomplished more positive thongs in 6 months than Muslim loving ,america hateing Obama done in 8 years if people like you would stop spredding hate and discontent all the time maybe people would start to realize that president Trump isn't the horrable person you and the rest of the fake news hate filled media make him out to be I really feel sorry for the people that only get their news from hate mongers like you ,you are a disgraseful to america and to journalism"

Back