• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia: CIVS WIN!

He means that technically one of the factions will eventually be cit aligned so that's why 4 people are mafia now but cits as well.

Ohhhhhhh, I just re-read the rules with that in mind and that makes a ton more sense. Thanks Island.

Just turrible.

vote for smidge

Terrible a rook doesn't understand complex game mechanics? Sorry I asked for a bit of help/clarification and you want to crucify me for being new? Okay..

***DV7***

I missed the last game, but what happened to the vote ph first round pact? So many claimed quiets to choose from this game.

Damn smidge is coming out swinging.
8V7SKV.gif

Terrible a rook doesn't understand complex game mechanics? Sorry I asked for a bit of help/clarification and you want to crucify me for being new? Okay..

***DV7***

How long has it been since we had pure retaliatory votes on day 1? I love it. Old school awfulness.

Smudge is a civ for it, most likely.

How long has it been since we had pure retaliatory votes on day 1? I love it. Old school awfulness.

Smudge is a civ for it, most likely.

I agree with the awfulness but not agree with the he's not mafia because of it part.

yeesh. something someone who had played before might say. regardless, chic hernandez is mafia

also I may be missing something but it seems to me the first maf that has heat would come out and ask to be the join team, effectively clearing 4 civs. The other mafias could hit them i suppose, in hopes of being the one that joins, but either way that's pro-civ.

do i know you? This post seems like something who had every played might say

Even with your edit, I can't make sense of this. If you're asking if I have ever played before (and even with you) the answer is yes

But it was more commentary on the last game.

Back