• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia: CIVS WIN!

Mafia should have some understanding of game set up. Whether 1, 3 or 8 mafias. Doesn't seem purposefully dumb.

Which mafia are you in?
Well if people keep giving people civ leans for confused posting and people also use terms like "mafia should have some understanding of the game setup," all it's going to do is encourage mafia to try to subtly do similar things. Posting messages such as Lokis or Smidge's should not result in people pushing "clearings" so fast.

Thanks for putting nicknames in parentheses, RSF. I wouldn't have known who ass turtle is.

@gouda

It's mafia for its gestalt:

A) the ", RSF"
B) referencing a player who has played with ph many times
C) forcing a joke

There's been a bunch of quiet posters and fluff posting from posters that are around but two of PH's post stand out to me.

Thanks for putting nicknames in parentheses, RSF. I wouldn't have known who ass turtle is.

#killthequiets is starting off nicely. People are just voting for whoever has posted so far.

First PH posts something very fluffy and goes on to thank the mod. On it's face, this post seems overly "trying to look a nice cit" to me. However, combine it with the second quoted post where he mentions a "kill the quiets" strategy that some have advanced due to inaction of cits & mafia alike in past games. These two posts look like PH made a fluff first post to be seen then he mentioned the kill the quiets strategy, almost like he had that strategy in mind when he made his first post.

There's been a bunch of quiet posters and fluff posting from posters that are around but two of PH's post stand out to me.

First PH posts something very fluffy and goes on to thank the mod. On it's face, this post seems overly "trying to look a nice cit" to me. However, combine it with the second quoted post where he mentions a "kill the quiets" strategy that some have advanced due to inaction of cits & mafia alike in past games. These two posts look like PH made a fluff first post to be seen then he mentioned the kill the quiets strategy, almost like he had that strategy in mind when he made his first post.

Youre stealing my read yet not voting for ph.

This is a weird post

Chaos/Island/Northern is seriously overthinking Day 1. He's really overthinking my Day 1.

Smidge, I've been mafia twice and a vanilla civ every other time. I guess I was a French vanilla civ in the Wake athletics game.

Nothing like the necessity of pushing your butthole back inside your own bUtthole to let you know how old you are getting. Good times. hemroids are a trip, bros.

that's not age, it's eating a moe's. Simple fix.

oh great, another bad player with a name change. That keeps things simple

Through post #99:

Code:
Ph	2	Rommy, Gouda
Smidge	2	Loki, DV7
Gooner	2	Toogs, Damo
SD3	1	Gooner
Doofus	1	Tejas
Damo	1	Boston
Toogs	1	Chic
Rommy	1	Da

It's awesome to be back!