• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread: CIVS WIN

Is there a better argument for organized religion than potluck lunches? I'm super excited about church today!

Is there a better argument for organized religion than potluck lunches? I'm super excited about church today!

No

As fare as I know, potluck lunches hasn't killed millions of people over history. Just thousands. Probably.

Pretty sure several studies have demonstrated the connection between church attendance and an increase in life expectancy.

ENJOY YOUR EXTRA LIFE.

I'm a bit sour on today. Was supposed to see a Cubs game at Wrigley but it got postponed in the morning due to rain.

They postponed at about 11. It stopped raining at 12, sun came out around 2, and no rain the rest of the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put this in the spreadsheet on Monday, Knight.

Odds that knight and rommy are same maf- 4:10

hey gouda are you gonna get mad again if I post a bunch of Fallout 4 art

Jk01C2l.jpg

Odds ph/smoov don't post until thread has hit 500 posts - 7/10

Odds that knight and rommy are same maf- 4:10

I can tell you that is not true

I am vigging the person with the lowest post count each night. How do i find the post count tracker?

I'm not sure what you mean so I'm going to keep eating my chocolate for breakfast and drinking my red wine after the gym.

A lot of the church goers being more likely to live longer lives is a result of support systems, often from communities and larger families.

But church goers also live healthier lifestyles and other correlative but not causal factors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back