• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread: CIVS WIN

And rommy calling people dirty after calling knight maf for looking for maf is lol

Gouda this game is perfectly structured for you. We don't need you to find mafia. Just go clear a bunch of people and de facto the rest are probably maf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gouda this game is perfectly structured for you. We don't need you to find mafia. Just go clear a bunch of people and de facto the rest are probably maf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a lot harder (lol) with 3 mafia

But I got 2 already

You are not on the list

Every time I see a "favorite tv show" list on one of the boards the wire is at or near the top. I don't get it. Puts me to sleep faster than watching gold

Recently/often watch game of thrones, Vikings, party down, rick and morty, etc

Korys entry was hot garbage

fallout4-ears.png

Wire is a top 10 show for me, but ia've never seen most of those other crime shows like law and order or csi or what have you. I like stupid cw shows like supernatural.

I had never really given The Grand Tour a chance until recently but now I'm addicted to it. Pretty fun. Cannot wait for Clarkson to beat the crap out of this show's producers too.

Also, just found out that Derrick is coming back for the next season of The Challenge. Don't care who else is in it, the season is going to be great with him back.

I'm ready to start murdering

So today is a regular day.

Report back from potluck - our Deacon made a hummingbird cake that was amazing. I pretty much forgot everything else I ate.

Back