• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Final kenpom rank of 118 under Bz. How much better will it be next season?

How much higher will we finish?

• Total voters
Manning hasn't proved to be a great, bad, or mediocre coach yet- it's still too early to tell. But I think the potential is there. And I think, barring transfers, we have experience and talent to improve. I believe Manning can talk with players; I believe he'll be a players' coach. I think he'll get them where they can be successful. But at best, we're all just guessing at this point.

So we have talent? I'm sure we can pull up threads on how we have no ACC talent. Now we hVe ncaat talent.

No outside shooting?

It's really just no shooting in general. The right scheme might be able to squeeze out some quality outside shots with this group (cavanaugh and overton shot a combined 38% from 3 during conference play (small sample size I know)). But poor shooting from our primary ballhandlers (CMM and Madison were both atrocious last year, Shelton is not known as a shooter) combined with a lack of a true perimeter threat ( minus HOF Rondale of course) is trouble.

We've been harping on the need for a true big man for a while now but if Manning only ends up with one scholarship for 2015 a shooter is a must, IMO.

Back