• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FiveThirtyEight

I've tried your links on Chrome and IE. Neither worked.

I've tried your links on Chrome and IE. Neither worked.

I mean this in a 100% respectful way: I don't think this is going to be a website you are going to enjoy.

I like Nate Silver.

Just because I don't lick Ken Pomeroy's balls doesn't preclude the above.

Amazingly, I'm seeing the same issue as RJ. Looks like a DNS issue, which could explain why some are seeing it and some aren't.
01_27_t.gif

This wasn't working for me early on my crazy-old work interent explorer, but it is up and running now.

That's a lot of content, I didn't realize they hired so many writers.

Surprise, surprise, they have been smart about this launch. There are a lot of smart people involved here. The amount of content is awesome. I will be spending a lot of time here.

What's sad and hilarious about the globe is Racer and Billy think it's insulting. We gave about 70 people on the boards an app that could have saved their lives or protected a member of their family.

The fact that Racer, Biff and Billy think it's something to be mocked shows what douchebags they are.

What's sad and hilarious about the globe is Racer and Billy think it's insulting. We gave about 70 people on the boards an app that could have saved their lives or protected a member of their family.

The fact that Racer, Biff and Billy think it's something to be mocked shows what douchebags they are.

Serious poster is serious.

Both Silver and Ken Pom determine that TN is the double digit seed with the best chance to advance in the tourney even though TN plays an extra game (btw, both have Iowa as the next best double digit seed and TN/Iowa play each other in a play-in game). Going into the tourney, I thought that TN and Iowa were teams that I thought would outperform their seeds and they play each other. Too bad.

TN has a 12% chance to make the Sweet Sixteen. Here are the odds for other 10+ seeds:

Harvard 12%
GW 12%
Providence 12%
ND State 15%
AZ State 12%
NC State 12%

This is hardly the you are portraying it.

Last edited:
Back