• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FiveThirtyEight

What's the story here?

RJ created a revolutionary social marketing campaign on here to push his product. Zero ulterior motive. Lives were saved. Proper credit was not given to the visionary behind it.

I once suggested that I may point FireBz.com to his url & he tried to have me banned for hacking him. True story.

RJ created a revolutionary social marketing campaign on here to push his product. Zero ulterior motive. Lives were saved. Proper credit was not given to the visionary behind it.

I once suggested that I may point FireBz.com to his url & he tried to have me banned for hacking him. True story.

Yeah, he actually accused posters of hacking his Facebook page/twitter account. High comedy.

TN has a 12% chance to make the Sweet Sixteen. Here are the odds for other 10+ seeds:

Harvard 12%
GW 12%
Providence 12%
ND State 15%
AZ State 12%
NC State 12%

This is hardly the you are portraying it.

Right, but factored in is an extra game with probably a 55-45 win probability.

My aunt's uncle is friends with his dry cleaner. Word on the streets is that he says Bruce Pearl. Maybe hoopla is right.

By my bartender's, budtender is friends with his third cousin by divorce who says this could only happen if the Moon is ascending into Uranus.

My aunt's uncle is friends with his dry cleaner. Word on the streets is that he says Bruce Pearl. Maybe hoopla is right.

see, hoopla's name is clever b/c it's an irreverent word that evokes 'basketball'

Back