• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

Dumb and simple.

Just like pretty much everything Reffi posts. Our resident genius left out the parts about how someone should have known even though no one in our small community did, and despite things like this being relatively common practice in the industry.

People want to compare it to getting fired from a regular job. It's not. When you're a football coach getting fired is an inevitability.

He was also an alum of the program, and access was Clawson's to give. #MFF

Just like pretty much everything Reffi posts. Our resident genius left out the parts about how someone should have known even though no one in our small community did, and despite things like this being relatively common practice in the industry.

People want to compare it to getting fired from a regular job. It's not. When you're a football coach getting fired is an inevitability.

People keep saying how common this is. How many programs give such access to a former assistant coach who wasn't retained by a new staff? I don't think it's as common as you think it is. I could see an old retired coach sticking around but not a young guy.

People keep saying how common this is. How many programs give such access to a former assistant coach who wasn't retained by a new staff? I don't think it's as common as you think it is. I could see an old retired coach sticking around but not a young guy.

Meh. If Rusty LaRue still hung around the basketball program, no one would bat an eye. Comparable situations. Former players and coaches who experienced something tragic during their time in the area.

An assistant not being retained by a new, outside head coach is the rule, not the exception.

You didn't have any idea how much access a radio analyst had with the college athletics program you follow the most. Why do you think you have any idea how much access that guy has at other schools? Others, with more direct knowledge of these situations, have said this was pretty standard.

Clawson himself said Wake allows more media access than any school in the conference.

Clawson himself said he wasn't sold on giving an ex coach that much access.

Who is "that guy"?

Meh. If Rusty LaRue still hung around the basketball program, no one would bat an eye. Comparable situations. Former players and coaches who experienced something tragic during their time in the area.

Hauntingly applicable analogy.

Back to the top on yet another awful day to be a Wake sports fan. I caught a glimpse of that smug motherfucker in the stands when the camera panned last night as our defense was getting anally raped with a broomstick. Eat shit and die, jackass.

Back to the top on yet another awful day to be a Wake sports fan. I caught a glimpse of that smug motherfucker in the stands when the camera panned last night as our defense was getting anally raped with a broomstick. Eat shit and die, jackass.

Yeah... Saw that too.... Same position and posture as usual. Slouched and hand on chin leaning sideways.

I also told him to go fuck himself.

You people are watching on TV? I'm sitting right there and staring at him. Mother Fucker won't speak to me now.

Pretty insane to show up knowing there will be the hardest core Deacon Club people and the ones that would actually know who he is. Seems like a huge middle finger.

How dare the Athletic Director have the gall the show up at an NCAAT game for the school he works for ! What a monster !

donaldross - does he speak to you at the tennis matches and baseball games?

Back