• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

you stare at the judge in the court room in the same way, dr?

you stare at the judge in the court room in the same way, dr?

Donald Ross implements a 5 minute stare into all cross examinations. 10 minutes if it's a hostile witness.

Reactions: Ayo
Also it's the day after the game. Y'all carpooling back?

Hell no. I flew to Vegas after that debacle. F Ron. He's only in it for the money. He doesnt care about Wake. That's what I'm telling you people, it's really easy to say stuff anonymously on a message board. People need to man up and say it in person. That's the only way this changes. Own it. Dump Ron. The few people who disagree have their jobs depending on it.

We are better than this failure.

Last edited:
Hell no. I flew to Vegas after that debacle. F Ron. He's only in it for the money. He doesnt care about Wake. That's what I'm telling you people, it's really easy to say stuff anonymously on a message board. People need to man up and say it in person. That's the only way this changes. Own it. Dump Ron. The few people who disagree have their jobs depending on it.

Did you say it to him in person? Is your name donaldross?

Sad fan holding a buzzout sign in a basketball game perhaps?

How do you know what he cares about or doesn't care about? You said he doesn't talk to you.

How do you know what he cares about or doesn't care about? You said he doesn't talk to you.

I can promise everyone here that he doesn't give a shit about what anyone posts on a message board to him. Also, the Wake fans who have given money for 20-30+ years are going to continue to give money and forgive the redacted era.

New Wake fans post 2014 aren't apathetic or angry and are watching us on an upswing across the board in every sport, so there's that too.

The only thing that sucks would be the 2010-2014 students being a lost generation of donors and fans. Hopefully some of those fans come back when Wellman retires.

Last edited:
There just aren't enough Donald Ross's out there to make a difference. When you have guys like Mit Shah dropping 5mil on ya, you tend to not worry about how a handful of disgruntled fans feel.

There just aren't enough Donald Ross's out there to make a difference. When you have guys like Mit Shah dropping 5mil on ya, you tend to not worry about how a handful of disgruntled fans feel.

Both [Redacted] and Grobe were replaced, so...

So he stared back and didn't wave or come up to you or anything?

I bet if DR was ready to make a lead gift on a brand new arena, he would get plenty of attention.

Just great, get home from work after a late night watching the _eacs lay an egg in the play-in game and the latest Gold Rush edition awaits me. :(

Back