• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of thrones season 5 (NO BOOK SPOILERS)

Deac6

Reaction score
Season 5 starts up this Sunday and I for one and pumped. Who all is ready for this season to get underway?

NO BOOK TALK

Game_of_Thrones_S5_Poster.jpg

Last edited:
Season 5 starts up this Sunday and I for one and pumped. Who all is ready for this season to get underway?

NO BOOK TALK

Game_of_Thrones_S5_Poster.jpg

Ironic post, considering that in the Books, Tyrion has not actually come across any dragons yet and the picture shows otherwise.

To whatever mod changed the title, that spelling is impeccable

GoT book readers love to let others know that they've read the books. Observation.

GoT book readers love to let others know that they've read the books. Observation.

Very true. But from everything that I've read it sounds like this season is going to be verging from the books even more than the series has. Thank good Martin keeps delaying the book. People say that the next book will be between this year and 2018 for a release date. So the writers of the show have more freedom than ever and the people blabbing about the books won't have much spoiler power.

pretty sure RR Martin is dead face down in a massive vat of jello pudding cups

Very true. But from everything that I've read it sounds like this season is going to be verging from the books even more than the series has. Thank good Martin keeps delaying the book. People say that the next book will be between this year and 2018 for a release date. So the writers of the show have more freedom than ever and the people blabbing about the books won't have much spoiler power.

I didn't read the books, but I understand the show started out with the same basic storyline. Eventually, the show will have to pass the books completely, and that should be pretty interesting. I've never heard of a situation like that, and I wonder if RR Martin will fight them moving forward.

He's supposedly told the show runners how it ends so if they need to they can come up with a way to get there

I didn't read the books, but I understand the show started out with the same basic storyline. Eventually, the show will have to pass the books completely, and that should be pretty interesting. I've never heard of a situation like that, and I wonder if RR Martin will fight them moving forward.

Neither did I. But from people who I've talked to who have they say that the premise is basically the same but there are characters who died in the show who didn't in the show and visa versa. Overall same concept.

My experience with many of the characters.

bIq9lWG.jpg

First tits of the season, 17 min in.

I was worried we were getting a new Grey Worm.

BRING ON THE MOTHER FUCKING DRAGONS!!!!!!!!

Back