• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GATOR BOWL VS TEXAS A&M, psyche RUTGERS

That's a TD. Glad they stopped it to review. Sometimes we're so accustomed to the hurry up we don't even adjust to the situation. No need to run hurry up there - let the clock roll and give them some time to decide to review..

I love how the Rutgers DB just fell down for absolutely no reason. You’re literally never going to have an easier play than that.

Two more total TDs for Hartman to tie L Jackson or three to pass him.

AT Perry/Donovan Greene combo gonna be crazy next year.

I know we're tight on scholarships that are available, but we need two things from the portal. Some LBs and a Jack Crane type kicker for kickoffs.

This.

I’m just sad about how bad our defense is… It makes no sense and it’s absolutely pathetic.

I realize our LBS are not P5 worthy but the talent at DL and DBs should allow for a great d coordinator to have a decent D and not the trash we see every week this season. The low hanging fruit is to get proper tackling technique. It is embarrassing how bad our tackling is as we regularly arm tackle as well as take wrong angles on players leading to arm tackle attempts instead of wrapping players up regularly giving up extra 3, 5, 10 or more yards. Any D1 s holly player should be able to tackle well even if slightly slower, smaller, etc. than other top players.

Then we need to get a scheme like Elko where you get the D to be a shut down run D and at least force teams to beat you in the air. The way teams gash us regularly so every team is getting their season high in rushing is a recipe for disaster. When other team has short yardage on any down and everyone knows the O is going to get it outside a busted play you know you have major issues of talent and scheme.

Back