• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GATOR BOWL VS TEXAS A&M, psyche RUTGERS

This defense gets as close as possible to getting a stop without actually getting a stop. Frustrating.

Clawson is the DC today

which i am glad (but not surprised) to see — should be good perspective for the interviewing/hiring process and general strategic planning on how to solve our defensive issues.

WTF.

Ok so any theory that there will be an internal promote is dead in the water

Was that really an option? I am expecting from another P5 team (DC or top position coach) with a few transfers from that program. I am hoping a co-HC kind of hire, but would be OK with an assistant from a good program. I want B10.

Was that really an option? I am expecting from another P5 team (DC or top position coach) with a few transfers from that program. I am hoping a co-HC kind of hire, but would be OK with an assistant from a good program. I want B10.

People have mentioned Cohen. Which I never thought was likely.

The crazy thing is we are #1 in the ACC and #5 in FBS in turnovers forced. Imagine how much worse things could be if that weren’t the case.

The crazy thing is we are #1 in the ACC and #5 in FBS in turnovers forced. Imagine how much worse things could be if that weren’t the case.

That is what scares me for next season. And why big changes need to be made. If the offense is a little worse next year, it could be a rough season.

I mean this with all sincerity…everything about our defense needs to change. None of it is good enough. Burn it to the ground and start over.

That play took 10 minutes to develop and they still got 40 yards.

Couple good defensive plays at the end there. Need a turnover to really swing things.

Semi-stop. Forced FG is about as good as can be expected from there.

Between our inability to stop them and their inability to stop us things look pretty good for Hartman to get to the record today.

Wish we had this ref crew against Clemson or NC State. Offense never would have left the field.

Rutgers has more rushing yards than Wake, at least at this point.

Back