• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GATOR BOWL VS TEXAS A&M, psyche RUTGERS

Yes, bailed out by INT, but it was the defense that got the INT, and that is just WF's game on D. Give yards and first downs, but rely on turnovers to stop the opponent. I'd rather have a D that gets 3 and outs, but WF's defense isn't there right now. Somehow, WF held Rutgers to 3 points after the first drive. So, that is good, but the defense is just hard to watch. The LB play is just impossible to stomach.

So are you saying we need to make a coaching change for the LB unit?

I love CBS and everything he has done for us, but we need Ellison. CBS just doesn’t move north quick enough.

Somebody posted this earlier but we always have an offensive meltdown after a big defensive play or stop. It’s actually crazy.

Here’s where our offense goes off the track awful set of downs with a chance to grab the momentum and take charge. Wasted opportunity that May bite us.

Don’t understand goi straight drop back on second and 8 up two scores. Why no RPO? Instead they tee off on Hartman and we punt.

We are flying to the ball a little more on D so far so that’s positive.

Yes, bailed out by INT, but it was the defense that got the INT, and that is just WF's game on D. Give yards and first downs, but rely on turnovers to stop the opponent. I'd rather have a D that gets 3 and outs, but WF's defense isn't there right now. Somehow, WF held Rutgers to 3 points after the first drive. So, that is good, but the defense is just hard to watch. The LB play is just impossible to stomach.
We have to get some capable talent thru the portal.

Back