• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GATOR BOWL VS TEXAS A&M, psyche RUTGERS

Clawson is the best DC we’ve had since Elko.

How on Earth would that disincentivize anything?? I’m
all about discouraging hits to the head, but that was not that.

i don’t know what to say, he clearly and obviously hit the dude right in the head. i’m sure there are ways to prevent that for a guy like smenda who is in the habit of making hits like that.

i don’t know what to say, he clearly and obviously hit the dude right in the head. i’m sure there are ways to prevent that for a guy like smenda who is in the habit of making hits like that.

Didn’t look clear and obvious on replay. Looked like his elbow could’ve grazed the helmet. He was clearly trying to jump over him.

I think we are going to hit the portal hard for some LBs and also think we will have 2-3 other players leave.

Didn’t look clear and obvious on replay. Looked like his elbow could’ve grazed the helmet. He was clearly trying to jump over him.

Exactly. He WAS doing what he could to avoid it, likely precisely because he’s had a history.

Next time Smenda should just plow through the QB's chest in this scenario & increase the QB's injury risk exponentially. Sure, he'll get a 15 yard penalty still but at least he won't get kicked out of the game for trying to avoid contact.

Obligatory Taylor Morin/Campanaro white slot receiver comp.

#5 for Rutgers is going to be seeing Perry in his nightmares for awhile.

This is a terrible take. He literally tried to jump over the guy and NOT hit him and his lower arm grazed the top of his head.

Back