• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gay Marriage - really?

Yeah, I think blacks should be the last group who would deny civil rights to another group.

Funny how on this board "blacks" = ph.

Reactions: ONW
Funny how on this board "blacks" = ph.

sorry man, that is kinda shitty. If it makes you feel better, I consider backwards thinking, uneducated, southern black people rednecks as well. Yay equality!

Last edited:
It takes 2 people to fight with both sides trying to force feed their points down the other's throats instead of working towards a compromise. In my mind, this where separation of church and state need to play. I say let's just shoot for the semantics and that marriage should be a religious based commitment under God and it's up to each denomination to decide what their position on this is. On the state side, allow civil unions all the same legal rights as married couples to treat everyone fairly. Pubs fuck up trying to legislate morality and religious positions which goes against the separation of church and state. Dems piss me off with their pissing and moaning attention whore activities and getting their panties in a wad when someone offends them. I'm saying there is a better to handle resolution of this.

Maybe if couple agree to eat tofu and sprouts everyone will be happier.

So we're supposed to compromise on equality and treating everyone the same? Really? Is that something to compromise about?

As an Arizona republican, how do you feel about gay illegal immigrants? Should they need an ID to vote?

LOL - for some reason this question made me laugh. Probably because of our immigration laws. Gay illegal immigrants should be required to have an ID to do whatever they need to do in this country, just like the heterosexual citizens. If I'm suspected of doing something illegal, I would expect an officer to stop me and request to see my ID and find out what's going on. What should not happen is racial profiling. The problem is not with the immigration laws themselves, but with the perception of how they will be enforced with the element of human prejudice.

Hell, one time when I was in LA staying at a friend's house while my friend was out of town I accidentally set off the burglar alarm. When the LAPD came, they had me in his front yard, in my boxers, guns drawn. I hold no ill will, they apologized to me, but you know what, they were doing their job.

AZ, Arpaio has been shown that he is 900% more likely to stop a Hispanic looking person for routine traffic stops than whites according to the DOJ.

He's also arrested judges and lawyers who have spoken out against him.

AZ, Arpaio has been shown that he is 900% more likely to stop a Hispanic looking person for routine traffic stops than whites according to the DOJ.

And that supports my context of the law isn't the problem. Do you think removing that law from the books would change that activity? No. You have to be consistent and diligent in how its enforced. Human prejudice is the issue.

There's a guy that should get his ass voted out of office. Or impeached.

And that supports my context of the law isn't the problem. Do you think removing that law from the books would change that activity? No. You have to be consistent and diligent in how its enforced. Human prejudice is the issue.

No it proves that the law can be used to do exactly what people feared would happen.

Back