• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

More of that condescending WF millennial elitism on display.

Noun
rube - a person who is not very intelligent

In other words, a person who does not believe that the media is deliberately trying to influence the outcome of this election.

Isn't it also elitist to look down on millennials/WF grads/WF grad millennials?

I apologize for saying Numbers is annoying. That was wrong of me, especially since I enjoy his posts, even if he can be a little antagonistic at times.

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/bob+dylan/ballad+of+a+thin+man_20021423.html

"Ah, you've been with the professors and they've all liked your looks
With great lawyers you have discussed lepers and crooks
You've been through all of F. Scott Fitzgerald's books
You're very well-read, it's well-known
But something is happening here and you don't know what it is
Do you, Mr. Jones?

RJ is right on this one. The lyrics are from the Dylan song "Ballad of the Thin Man" The Counting Crows did a song called "Mr. Jones" that was said to have been inspired by the Dylan song, or the real Mr. Jones, or something like that.

RJ is right on this one. The lyrics are from the Dylan song "Ballad of the Thin Man" The Counting Crows did a song called "Mr. Jones" that was said to have been inspired by the Dylan song, or the real Mr. Jones, or something like that.

Mr. Jones is about Fred Durst's penis.

ytSJap.gif

Have we talked about why Trump won't say that Russia is behind the hacking, instead blaming some nebulous 400lb basement hacker? It makes you wonder how deep his ties with Russia really are. Who is he protecting by not calling them out, when the evidence overwhelmingly points to them?

phan09 was simply wrong here. The lyrics were not from the Counting Crows, "Mr. Jones".

But back to the topic, for the first time in the 126 years history of the Arizona Republic, they endorsed a Dem for POTUS. That's big.

phan09 was simply wrong here. The lyrics were not from the Counting Crows, "Mr. Jones".

But back to the topic, for the first time in the 126 years history of the Arizona Republic, they endorsed a Dem for POTUS. That's big.

I've never even heard of the Counting Crows.

Back