• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

They have always said that democrats have to work for a living. The moocher voters supporting Santa Trump just have plenty of times on their hands. Sad!

I get the feeling there's just not much enthusiasm for her. Sad indeed. Come back Doofus! Take me off ignore!

Have we talked about why Trump won't say that Russia is behind the hacking, instead blaming some nebulous 400lb basement hacker? It makes you wonder how deep his ties with Russia really are. Who is he protecting by not calling them out, when the evidence overwhelmingly points to them?

Why isn't he talking about the fact that the #Trumpwon tweets originated and were largely driven from the St. Petersburg, Russia area? Makes you wonder . . .

ytSJap.gif

OK

Why isn't he talking about the fact that the #Trumpwon tweets originated and were largely driven from the St. Petersburg, Russia area? Makes you wonder . . .

It should be an issue that a country that has been openly hostile to the US is openly supporting Trump for president. It would be verrrrry convenient for Russia if America pulled out of NATO.

It should be an issue that a country that has been openly hostile to the US is openly supporting Trump for president. It would be verrrrry convenient for Russia if America pulled out of NATO.

They're not all that hostile. And even our supposed allies like Israel spy on us and pose a threat. If Trump can improve relations with Russia I think that's a good thing.

They're not all that hostile. And even our supposed allies like Israel spy on us and pose a threat. If Trump can improve relations with Russia I think that's a good thing.

They invaded a sovereign nation like three years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back