• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

She is going to be a shit stain of a president. That's not gender related....there are a lot of strong, intelligent, coherent and fairly ethical women in American politics. Why do we have to deal with this arrogant corrupt bitch for eight years. I'm going to vote Trump out of protest, even if he doesn't have a chance (still not sure he's out...there are so many angry people out there...so many yard signs and Trump signs in the windows of small businesses...so many people hate Hillary and her creepy husband).

FIFY. Day one in office, first thing Hillary is doing is establishing her reelection campaign. She is going to be so ahead of anyone on the other side that unless there is a major fuck up during her first four years, get used to those pant suits for eight.

FIFY. Day one in office, first thing Hillary is doing is establishing her reelection campaign. She is going to be so ahead of anyone on the other side that unless there is a major fuck up during her first four years, get used to those pant suits for eight.

So you think it's over SD? My man Trump has no chance? What are you most looking forward to from Hillary?

Breaking: DNC Chief Donna Brazile Leaked Sanders Info to Clinton Campaign
WikiLeaks hack reveals DNC's favoritism as Clinton staff in damage control over Hillary's support for DOMA
The latest release reveals current DNC chair Donna Brazile, when working as a DNC vice chair, forwarded to the Clinton campaign a January 2016 email obtained from the Bernie Sanders campaign, released by Sarah Ford, Sanders’ deputy national press secretary, announcing a Twitter storm from Sanders’ African-American outreach team. “FYI” Brazile wrote to the Clinton staff. “Thank you for the heads up on this Donna,” replied Clinton campaign spokesperson Adrienne Elrod.
Another email discusses planting a favorable Clinton story in The New York Times in March 2015. “NYT heroine. Should she call her today?” Podesta wrote to other Clinton campaign staffers with the subject line ‘Laura Donohoe.’ “I do think it’s a great idea! We can make it happen,” replied Huma Abedin. The story they referred to is likely “In New Hampshire, Clinton Backers Buckle Up,” published in The New York Times on March 12, 2015 about Laura Donahoe, a retired nurse and Clinton supporter in New Hampshire.
John Harwood, New York Times contributor and CNBC correspondent, regularly exchanged emails with Podesta—communicating more as a Clinton surrogate than a journalist.
In an October 2015 email thread, Clinton staff are in damage control over Hillary’s support for the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) which defined marriage as between a man and a woman. Hillary Clinton would not disavow her support for it. “I’m not saying double down or ever say it again. I’m just saying that she’s not going to want to say she was wrong about that, given she and her husband believe it and have repeated it many times. Better to reiterate evolution, opposition to DOMA when court considered it, and forward looking stance.”

Former Clinton Foundation director, Darnell Strom of the Creative Artist Agency, wrote a condescending email to Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard after she resigned from the DNC to endorse Bernie Sanders, which he then forwarded to Clinton campaign staff. “For you to endorse a man who has spent almost 40 years in public office with very few accomplishments, doesn’t fall in line with what we previously thought of you. Hillary Clinton will be our party’s nominee and you standing on ceremony to support the sinking Bernie Sanders ship is disrespectful to Hillary Clinton,” wrote Strom.

A memo sent from Clinton’s general counsel, Marc Elias of the law firm Perkins Coie, outlined legal tricks to circumvent campaign finance laws to raise money in tandem with Super Pacs.

http://observer.com/2016/10/breaking-dnc-chief-donna-brazile-leaked-sanders-info-to-clinton-campaign/

skittles1.jpg

Totes Adorbs. :heart: And look at that crowd! A far cry from the 300-400 Hillary has been getting.

No angry OWGs as Supreme Court justices would be a good start.

Hopefully by 2020, there will be two new youngish SC Justices and the GOP will have become a socially libertarian party that nominates a pragmatic centrist ticket to challenge HRC. Unfortunately not realistic that the ideologically rigid social conservative base that has dragged the GOP down for nearly 40 years will disappear or be severely marginalized anytime soon.

Hopefully by 2020, there will be two new youngish SC Justices and the GOP will have become a socially libertarian party that nominates a pragmatic centrist ticket to challenge HRC. Unfortunately not realistic that the ideologically rigid social conservative base that has dragged the GOP down for nearly 40 years will disappear or be severely marginalized anytime soon.

No. It'll take the better part of a decade or so to get that out of their system. I mean, I'd vote for Weld or Huntsman over Hillary, but the chances are slim to none that 1 of those guys gets nominated next time. The best Pubs can hope for is there isn't someone like Trump around in 4 years who captures the imaginations of those Reagan Dems like he has done, and someone like Haley, Ryan or Daniels beats back the challenge from the Christian Right guy, either Pence or Cruz.

did the tunnels most reviled poster just put a post full of multicolored Comic Sans Serif, the most reviled font on the web? Color me unsurprised.

No. It'll take the better part of a decade or so to get that out of their system. I mean, I'd vote for Weld or Huntsman over Hillary, but the chances are slim to none that 1 of those guys gets nominated next time. The best Pubs can hope for is there isn't someone like Trump around in 4 years who captures the imaginations of those Reagan Dems like he has done, and someone like Haley, Ryan or Daniels beats back the challenge from the Christian Right guy, either Pence or Cruz.

Like if Mark Cuban ran for POTUS I would be pretty interested. That's the type of outsider that we need. Not whatever Trump is.

did the tunnels most reviled poster just put a post full of multicolored Comic Sans Serif, the most reviled font on the web? Color me unsurprised.

Solidarity with my lgbtq brothers and sisters in the face of Hillary's homophobia.

Back