• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GO TO THE JOEL TONIGHT

JimDuncan

Reaction score
And get loud. Please.
Sincerely,
All non-NC based Deacon fans who really really want to see us get an NCAA bid

Head count lets friggin go!

It's late-Feb and we are playing meaningful basketball for the first time in yeaaaaaars. Need students, alum and townies to get there, stand,cheer and piss off the OWG's!

Legit excited to be at this spot in Danny's third year. Hope the local fans come out in force

We are going to win.

And...it is free pizza night for the first 500 students! Why did we never think of that before?

We are going to win.

And...it is free pizza night for the first 500 students! Why did we never think of that before?

And of course, if a Pitt player misses 2 consecutive free throw in the last 8 minutes of the games it's....................FREE CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Why would enthusiastically supporting the Deacs piss of OWGs? I don't get that.

don't know but always has. I mean, not all of them, but a lot of them. As a YWG, I've sat with OWG's my whole life and outside of my immediate crew, there are always visibly angry OWG's around me when things get too loud or when people are standing, etc. Naturally, I get louder and stand longer.

For the last few years, there's been this one OWG that has taken it to new extremes. If someone is in his line of sight, he will literally yell and single that person out until they sit down. It's quite amusing.

don't know but always has. I mean, not all of them, but a lot of them. As a YWG, I've sat with OWG's my whole life and outside of my immediate crew, there are always visibly angry OWG's around me when things get too loud or when people are standing, etc. Naturally, I get louder and stand longer.

Not been my experience. At all. I'm class of '78 and the guys I went to school with enjoy when the Joel gets rockin' just like we did when Reynolds got loud when we were kids.

I won't be there tonight, but my millenial son and I will be at the Louisville game next week. Come see us in 229.

Back