• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GO TO THE JOEL TONIGHT

I think out of any of our acc opponents this year, we are going to have the worst matchups against Louisville. The to go along with their press D could make for a frustrating day. Luckily we have a week to prepare so hopefully our guards are ready to be smart under pressure come game time.

For all this talk about quality wins, I think we would firmly be in if we beat Clemson at home.

For all this talk about quality wins, I think we would firmly be in if we beat Clemson at home.

If we're going with hypotheticals, I would've loved to have caught UVA during their free-fall, rather than early on when they looked like a top-10 team.

Or Xavier after Sumner's injury or even better one of these games where they had no Sumner or Bluiett.

Also still not sure why Wake had to go on the road in back to back challenge games. What if Wake hosted Northwestern & got that W? Time to step up & beat someone that is in the field. Wake just won a game where they had as low as a 13% chance to win. That makes up for the Clemson game IMO.

What's going on at the Joel tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back