• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gone Greek

tbpnwe

Reaction score
Last 5 games Dino 9/36 from the field = 25%.

Our sophomores who were great last year faded and left during the last half of the season.

Rondale may have played the best our of the bunch.

I think Manning's first real class to judge is the freshman.

Shot 28% from three in ACC games, down from 40% last year. Wtf?

Read the headline and was scared this was a thread about Jaybone's sexual fantasies...

(Dinos and Hudson) People were expecting a good year from them. Sophomore year Jinx. Only happens at Wake.

Who is the last Wake basketball player to get better each year they were in the program?

Madison Jones. That guy was terrible every year, but marginally better.

Many years ago, Kyle Visser. Of course he played behind Big E but at least by his senior year I thought he was a big factor and got good.

Who is the last Wake basketball player to get better each year they were in the program?

This is a solid question, since we've had so many mediocre players transfer, while our good-to-great players left early for the NBA.

You could make an argument for Ish, but I think Visser or Harris (as others have said) are good calls. Of our recent four-year seniors, DT/McKie plateaued and CMM declined.

Dinos at least hustled after loose balls and upped his rebounding total toward the end of the season. Makes me wonder why it took so long though.

Shot 28% from three in ACC games, down from 40% last year. Wtf?

I think his decline in production is the biggest reason for the disconnect between our pre-conference performance and our results in conference.

Back