• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gone Greek

4th in rebounds per minute. Collins outrebounded Dinos in 6 ACC games despite playing almost 10 minutes less per game. Tied him in rebounds in a few more.

Well I guess you should be the coach then. Have you brought this to Danny Manning's attention?

Really? Schoemaker, Scott, McMillan, Griffin, Hicks, Arinze all got better? Good to know.

I do remember talking to Arinze one night about Calipari would be a great coach for us after we fired Odom. The next year he transferred to Memphis. That was funny.

Actually yes, they got significantly better. They just weren't very good to start with. The 4 year guys all improved and were ACC caliber role players by their Senior years. Twan finished averaging 10 and 5, which for a guy that had no range and very little basketball IQ is saying something.

Twan had a good shot. Just wasn't a good basketball player. Tantalizing athleticism but didn't understand how to play.

We keep finding the weirdest, most intangible things to argue about.

It's because we don't have our team to watch in.... any postseason tourney. :(

I find myself just not wanting to click the link to visit the sports board because it is so depressing. I would actually rather argue politics with PH than talk about wake basketball right now. It just hurts to much.

Really? Schoemaker, Scott, McMillan, Griffin, Hicks, Arinze all got better? Good to know.

I do remember talking to Arinze one night about Calipari would be a great coach for us after we fired Odom. The next year he transferred to Memphis. That was funny.

Huh? Who transferred to Memphis?

I find myself just not wanting to click the link to visit the sports board because it is so depressing. I would actually rather argue politics with PH than talk about wake basketball right now. It just hurts to much.

Wake basketball is arguably in a better state than the GOP right now.

Last edited:
Huh? Who transferred to Memphis?

:noidea::noidea: That's funny. He told he was transferring to Memphis, so I assume it was true. Joke is on me. Henderson State =/= Memphis. I can't believe I thought he went there for the past 15 years.

Looks like Henderson St is approximately 200 miles from Memphis - so maybe he meant "kind of near" Memphis.

Back