• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Grayson Allen Suspended Indefinitely (1 game, a loss)

Yes. All cool people will agree because he is a little bitch. Might be time to end this thread. Let the little bitch die.

Seth Davis Twitter feed is a Tour du Lack of Self-Awareness.

He probably just needs a round of vagisil, should clear things right up and he can finish the season.

Grayson Allen is a HUGE coward of a man. i just don't know what they can do with him. His draft stock is dropping as fast as Giles and will be back for another season.

Classy how he forced his way through the middle of the State bench during a time out. Could he be any more of a punk?

WTF? He should've walked around the state players. I do agree that's he is under a microscope. Taking a straight line down the sideline without respecting states bench space is unnecessary

It was definitely a douche move, especially considering his past transgressions however, as the Sporting News article states, if it was any other player on any other team, I think it would be a non-issue.

He has serious mental health issues. If he's this bad in public, imagine how he'll be some day with a wife and children. Scary. Very scary.

It was definitely a douche move, especially considering his past transgressions however, as the Sporting News article states, if it was any other player on any other team, I think it would be a non-issue.

The replay shows another Duke player calmly walking in the same direction and making a clear attempt to avoid unnecessary contact with State players. Allen makes a point to make contact. He is someone who clearly does not think before he acts. I'm curious how that translates to off court behavior.

The replay shows another Duke player calmly walking in the same direction and making a clear attempt to avoid unnecessary contact with State players. Allen makes a point to make contact. He is someone who clearly does not think before he acts. I'm curious how that translates to off court behavior.

I completely agree! He has some issues.

the Duke board is blaming ESPN for Allen's continuous issues on the court. Absolutely hilarious

Back