• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Grobe Stepping Down - Press Conference @4:15

‏@Chip_Patterson 3m
Wake Forest Athletics schedules a news conference scheduled for 4:15 p.m. in Deacon Tower.

Other than coaching changes, what other possibilities are out there?

from our BFF Jason on scout

It may be because of this. Congrats to all of our guys.

Senior nose guard Nikita Whitlock was named to the first team defense, making Whitlock just the seventh Demon Deacon to earn first or second team All-ACC honors three times.
Senior wide receiver Michael Campanaro earned second team honors for the second-straight season while corner back Kevin Johnson and safety Ryan Janvion each took home honorable mention honors.

BOBBY PETRINO FOR HEAD COACH.

PUT BOBBY BACK ON THE BIKE!

from our BFF Jason on scout

It may be because of this. Congrats to all of our guys.

Senior nose guard Nikita Whitlock was named to the first team defense, making Whitlock just the seventh Demon Deacon to earn first or second team All-ACC honors three times.
Senior wide receiver Michael Campanaro earned second team honors for the second-straight season while corner back Kevin Johnson and safety Ryan Janvion each took home honorable mention honors.

Is there normally a news conference called for these type things?

time for another 10 year extension

My bet is that they are announcing either Grobe retires immediately or next year is his farewell season.

Also think LOBO will be HCIW

I swear, if Grobe gets shown the door before Bz. . .

Didn't we go through this same song and dance last year at this time. Only for it to be a
Nonevent???

Yeaaaaa, this ain't All-ACC stuff...

Wxii12 will be live streaming it. I don't think they would do that if they thought (or, likely, know) that it was boilerplate end of season stuff.

Didn't we go through this same song and dance last year at this time. Only for it to be a
Nonevent???

No..that was about a team meeting, not a press conference. There might have been rumors of a press conference though, but this is obviously not a rumor.

Back