• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Grobe Stepping Down - Press Conference @4:15

Same. Thanks for making Wake football good again for a while Grobe. I enjoyed getting really nervous before every Wake home game knowing it would be close either way.

Dan is on the inside so news is probably legit!

There cannot be any chance that Grobe's staff is retained. That's good and bad- there are several coaches who have really tried to make us better.

All in for Butch Davis! We need a Swahili department.

Damn, tough way to go out. Great senior class to go out with though.

Why am I not excited at the prospect of Wellman picking Grobe's replacement? Is there a football version of [Redacted] out there ?

I mean I am so nervous right now. It'd be awesome to just get some new blood in here to give the program a shot in the arm. There has to be a great chance, though, that Lobo is promoted, and that is damn scary.

Wow, I feel legitimately sad right now.

I feel the same way. It is something that had to happen, but it is the end of an era. And one that brought the highest highs I've ever experienced with Wake football.

Now we get to see how Ronald McDonald Wellman will fuck this up too.

I mean I am so nervous right now. It'd be awesome to just get some new blood in here to give the program a shot in the arm. There has to be a great chance, though, that Lobo is promoted, and that is damn scary.

I can't imagine the chance of Coach Lobotzke being promoted is higher than like 5%.

if lobo is promoted i'll never watch another wake football game for as long as i live.

Back