• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has he been fired yet? (OH YES HE HAS!!!!!!!!!)

Demonbeck

Reaction score
Here we post each time we come on the boards simply for the purpose of finding out whether or not this pig fucker has been shit canned.

UPDATE #3 HE'S GONE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
checking in

Kickin'_It.jpg

I'm checkin' in!

Will check every couple of waking hours, however it will likely not happen until next Monday. Students out of town for spring break to avoid massive quad celebration and the Premiere will be finished with his weekend selection duties and have a day or two of time before flying out to the Regional sites to watch the games.

Sadly, Bzz will not be terminated until after the obligatory first round ACCT loss to ND.

Tune in here next week, same bat time, same bat channel!

In before the lock . . . put on Bz's office door to keep him out.

I'd say unless Buzz resigns on his own, it will not take place until next Monday. Publicly Wellman has to be 100% focused (appearance-wise anyway) on the selection process; doesn't mean there aren't some back-door "feelers" already about who might be available in general for a move after this season.
Actually I'll guess it could take place next Tuesday, as Wellman will need next Monday to be available for all the print/t.v. media to answer questions about seeding, bracket balance, who was left on the bubble, etc.. So no need to panic if an announcement (other than an extension) does not come Monday. If he does can him on Monday, it would be b/c he deliberately wants the coaching search to be a part of selection committee media follow-up as well.

Last edited:
Checking in. Always checking in.

I'm in the camp that it has to happen Thursday. I mean, why wait? I get that the NCAA selection process is important, but nobody is going to be surprised when he gets fired. And nobody will be offended that Ron had to deal with this before the selection process was complete... it is his main job.

I want him gone and a super star head coach named so I can quit focusing on this stupid coaching thing and concentrate on my job again! But until then...here I am, checking in.

Checking in....."Please, Let My People Go"

Think it happens Friday or Monday. My guess would be Friday because (i) I think we'll actually beat Notre Dame on Wednesday, meaning our season won't officially end until Thursday's inevitable loss to Pitt; and (ii) Friday is a good day to release news that you're not particularly proud about and/or don't want to spread around the Internet like wildfire. (Here I'm assuming Wellman will want to draw as little casual attention as possible to his mea culpa announcement.)

Back