• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has he been fired yet? (OH YES HE HAS!!!!!!!!!)

My $ is still on next Monday - post selection committee.

Does Wellman want to risk getting questions about [Redacted]'s job status?

Or has he made Wake basketball so irrelevant that no one will care?

Set up a pool picking day/time he's fired? Is that an auto ticket to hell?

someone else has to set up the paypal account. I'm not responsible enough and would likely just steal all your monies anyway.

It's going to explode with people watching and waiting...and going crazy with the lack of news and anticipation.

My money is on Monday.

:willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly::willynilly:

This is going to get awesome Thursday. When it finally breaks, the reaction is going to be something to behold. A fanbase will collectively release it's pent up emotion of 4 years.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BabyDeac75 again."

Checking in ..... the suspense is killing me. The longer it takes for an announcement the worse it gets.

This is going to get awesome Thursday. When it finally breaks, the reaction is going to be something to behold. A fanbase will collectively release it's pent up emotion of 4 years.

Why would we celebrate until we know who his Premiership is going to hire as Buzzdick's replacement?!?!? Buzzdick is the worst catastrophe of a coach in the history of college athletics. We already have a good indication that Ron isn't going to make a home run hire. And if Ron is going to hire the caliber of a Brownell or Gregory, which would merely make us sounder but not seriously upgrade the talent base, all we're doing is going from abysmal to afterthought status. It sounds like the best we're going to do at this point is a White, Miller or Lonergan, and it could be a whole lot worse.

Set up a pool picking day/time he's fired? Is that an auto ticket to hell?

someone else has to set up the paypal account. I'm not responsible enough and would likely just steal all your monies anyway.

I'm already in one. Next Monday, via press release. Ben Howland hired 7 days later at 2pm presser.

I'm already in one. Next Monday, via press release. Ben Howland hired 7 days later at 2pm presser.

Oh no. Seems Howland had a bike accident like Wellman. Hope he hasnt gone bat shit crazy too.....

My right arm is in a cast," Howland says. "I was riding my bike about three weeks ago and a lady stepped out in front of me, never even saw me, and I went down on my right shoulder. Broke my arm. Never broke a bone before in my life."

Which will be a greater celebration? This firing, or the annoncement of AT&T class signing?

The firing is only half of the deal, gotta make a good hire. So I'd say ATT, but if the new coach is solid, that is the bigger celebration by far.

Gonna check Country Dan's column for any clues MTOW...If Baby Deac is monitoring sure will be glad when the stock strikes 12 and the tick tock ceases!

jason capel, four years at app state, record: 53-70
Jeff [Redacted] four years at wake forest (not counting this year's acct), record: 50-75

Back