• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hatch in Atlanta: Wake Will event

At the current rate of increase, next year's kindergarteners will pay $100,000 a year for a Wake Forest education.

He might say that to minions, but I have to think that he is smarter than that. I refuse to believe that at this point anyone is actually Buzz In other than maybe Wellman (because its his ass on the line) and a few delusional, semi-racist senior citizens (culture lies).

Is there any way to contact the Board of Trustees as a whole, or individual Board of Trustees members, in their official capacities by e-mail or phone? Periodically it's suggested to contact them and let the unanimity of revulsion with Jeff [Redacted]'s performance and prospective future be known to them, but I have yet to see how anyone can reach the BoT other than attending an event like this.

Is there any way to contact the Board of Trustees as a whole, or individual Board of Trustees members, in their official capacities by e-mail or phone? Periodically it's suggested to contact them and let the unanimity of revulsion with Jeff [Redacted]'s performance and prospective future be known to them, but I have yet to see how anyone can reach the BoT other than attending an event like this.

Many of them are in businesses unrelated to Wake. Call 'em at work! A simple search through their professional websites reveals several personal email addresses and/or phone numbers. They're trustees- if they have a problem with alumni and fans reaching out to them, they need to remember what that means or fucking resign.

http://www.wfu.edu/administration/trustees/

From Business Week with some business info: http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/board.asp?privcapId=3770156

Just act like it is commonly accepted that Bzz is gone. "Boy, it's too bad Coach Bzz just didn't work out. He seemed like such a nice guy. I'm sure he will fall on his feet with a nice NBA scouting gig though. Any scoop on who the new coach is going to be? I hear there are some great candidates interested!"

The only thing that will get President Hatch's attention is if the pledges and checks to Wake Will stop coming in. I don't plan to give until the basketball mess is cleaned up.

Fuck that, don't give for a period of 5 years AFTER its cleaned up. Can't just let em go unpunished, otherwise they won't learn.

Fuck that, don't give for a period of 5 years AFTER its cleaned up. Can't just let em go unpunished, otherwise they won't learn.

This. Anyone upset about this needs to stop all giving.

I'll be there. I have no idea how these regional launches have worked (or how this one will), but I have a feeling basketball will not be brought up or allowed to be brought up (unless, of course, we all get the press release/conference we have been waiting for tomorrow before 6).

Ask and you shall receive, apparently.

Back