• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hattrick (Online Soccer Management Game)

Put up 303 Hatstats tonight in a 4-5-1. 239 in defense. Divine/Divine/Divine.

I'm starting to lose interest. So much attention is required for incremental gains.

My supporter runs out soon. Trying to decide what to do.

#HumbleBragAlert

The U-20 World Cup is about to begin, and for the past three seasons (really four or five if you include the YA) I've dedicated myself to exclusively training three U-20 prospects from my YA. Here's how they stack up against all the other Q14 Americans at CD, CDTW, and WB on the eve of the World Cup:

Center Defender
CD_zps664dc941.png

Center Defender Towards Wing
CDTW_zps0734025b.png

Wing Back
WB_zpse8cf20df.png

Bruce already has 6 caps garnered through the friendly season and stands a great chance of being a starter. Although the other guys won't make the team, it's pretty cool to say I have three of the best, young American defenders.

Slim: I'm playing PSG-DK in the Canadian Cup this afternoon. He just promoted out of your series, but you guys have played competitively ten times. I also played him twice back in the inaugural season when numbers and I were in V.256 with you. Small world.

Slim: I'm playing PSG-DK in the Canadian Cup this afternoon. He just promoted out of your series, but you guys have played competitively ten times. I also played him twice back in the inaugural season when numbers and I were in V.256 with you. Small world.

And the match was never in doubt :thumbsup: MatchId: (511091425)

I scored my first (and game tying) goal in the 80th minute. I then made a tactical substitution in the 89th minute which immediately lead to a goal and game over.

The 'it's a small world' coincidences continue in my cup runs.

DaDeacs - do you remember when we were in a series together in late 2012 (V.103, season 50)? I'm playing a guy from that old series in the cup. He still sucks like a hoover, so I'm hoping to beat his ass again like the good old days - I've beaten him 7-2 and 8-2 before.

Let's go!

I advanced to the fourth round of the Canadian Cup for the second straight season and will get a second home cup match.

I'm currently rolling in USA, as well. I was projected to put up 300+ hatstats entirely with backups, PIC, and on the road.

PS - ITT HTTD talks to himself.

Right, this week's candidate is 15.95 years of age and is called Agustín Iturbide.

Without any further training, this player will remain with poor Passing. Coach this player right and he will reach his potential of solid Scoring before you know it!

Do we sign him, boss?

Last edited:
Promoted a 17.12 Excellent PM guy from my Canadian Youth Academy and almost immediately was sent an email about Canada U-20.

The only problem is I'm a Winger trainer, though I have been adding PM to my wingers for the past half season or so.

Nice. I just promoted this guy in Canada - I'm going to train him myself.

Hubert Baron [playerid=402972993]
17 years and 0 days

Nationality: Canada

In passable (6) form, weak (4) stamina.
A controversial person who is calm and upright.
Has wretched (2) experience and poor (3) leadership.
Has divine (20) loyalty.

Owner: Glenelg Gladiators (since 12-14-2014 (3/57), 0d)
Total Skill Index (TSI): 730
Wage: 310 US$/week
Warnings: 0
Injuries: Healthy
Specialty: Head
Best position: Inner Midfielder towards wing (11.5)
HTMS Points: Ability: 321 / Potential: 1962

Staminaweak (4)Keeperdisastrous (1)
Playmakinginadequate (5)Passinginadequate (5)
Wingersolid (7)Defendingwretched (2)
Scoringpoor (3)Set Piecesdisastrous (1)

Slim: numbers lost his second team so I've disbanded the league.

I'm just going to hop leagues with my Canadian squad. I'll probably do the same with my USA team after this iteration.

I'm about to get workshopped in the 4th round of the cup.

Thinking relegation may be good for me - have a decent shot of running the table or going like 13-1 or something.

I'm about to get workshopped in the 4th round of the cup.

Thinking relegation may be good for me - have a decent shot of running the table or going like 13-1 or something.

Extra time!

I hope you set your PK lineup.

I advanced to round 5 of the Canadian Cup. I'm the third lowest ranked team remaining out of 128, so I'm hosting an All Canadian side. Payday and PIC, ftw! I just expanded my stadium, too.

I also advanced in the US Open Cup to round 5 (256 teams remaining). I'm guessing I'll have one more road match.

Back