• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Help me with Watches

tau06

Wolf in Deac's Clothing
Reaction score
Looking for some help from all of you Pit Watch fanatics. I'm in charge of putting together a Years of Service rewards package for our company. For one of the gifts we will be giving out after so many years with our company I was wanting to do a nice watch with our company Logo somewhere on the face. Is there anyone out there that does this that makes a quality watch? Looking to spend anywhere from $200-$400 or so but wasn't sure if there is even a company out there that would fit that niche. Thanks for any and all help, the pos rep will flow.

I know Bulova does this and they are in your price range - but I think you have to do it through a reseller. I was looking at it a few years ago for my company. Just google some promotional product companies and search for Watches. I did a quick search and found this company:

www.americanlogowatch.com/

I know Bulova does this and they are in your price range - but I think you have to do it through a reseller. I was looking at it a few years ago for my company. Just google some promotional product companies and search for Watches. I did a quick search and found this company:

www.americanlogowatch.com/

good info, thanks man.

get those harry winston opus 12s

Harry-Winston-Opus-12-watch-14.jpg

Who in the fuck wants a $200 watch with their shitty company's logo on it? Buy them an iPhone and save them the embarrassment.

Who in the fuck wants a $200 watch with their shitty company's logo on it? Buy them an iPhone and save them the embarrassment.

Exactly. If you're going to give them a watch, have the dignity to just put an inscription on the back so they aren't reminded how many years of their life they wasted working every time they check the time.

I actually got a little bit hard looking at that Harry Winston.

"Hey, for our next watch, let's see how many assholes we can convince to spend $250,000 on a watch which makes it impossible to tell the time at a glance."

I have my next watch picked out. It may result in a divorce, but I have to have it. I have a problem.

Forget the watch idea. Get them a jelly of the month club membership. That's a gift that keeps on giving the whole year.

I have my next watch picked out. It may result in a divorce, but I have to have it. I have a problem.

what are you going for? you're building a nice little collection over there.

This was why I didn't get them for my company. I won a watch with a logo of a local sports radio show on it in a golf tournament. I have never worn that watch.

I would probably just get the watch without the logo, or only have the inscription as someone else said.

This was why I didn't get them for my company. I won a watch with a logo of a local sports radio show on it in a golf tournament. I have never worn that watch.

I would probably just get the watch without the logo, or only have the inscription as someone else said.

Probably a much better idea than a logo on the face. And to AndreBean, it's not like these are for employees of Goldman Sachs, a nice $200-300 watch would be a big deal to our employees.

I do appreciate the legit responses though guys.

Looking for some help from all of you Pit Watch fanatics. I'm in charge of putting together a Years of Service rewards package for our company. For one of the gifts we will be giving out after so many years with our company I was wanting to do a nice watch with our company Logo somewhere on the face. Is there anyone out there that does this that makes a quality watch? Looking to spend anywhere from $200-$400 or so but wasn't sure if there is even a company out there that would fit that niche. Thanks for any and all help, the pos rep will flow.

Words of wisdom from Paulie: "What'd you do for Paulie, anything? This! You give me a lousy, stinkin' ex-lax watch. There!" [throws his watch on the ground]

Whats a good entry level watch for a grad student/young profesh? Right now im rockin a Fossil from 7th grade so as you can imagine, I need to upgrade.

The Opus 12 looks a car wheel which I guess is an improvement on the 11.

Whats a good entry level watch for a grad student/young profesh? Right now im rockin a Fossil from 7th grade so as you can imagine, I need to upgrade.

Citizen Eco Drive (perpetual calender model) was a great first watch for me in college.. Still going strong many years later and never needs a battery or anything.

Back