• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

hillary is a pathological liar

Three Final Fours in four years of undergrad wasn't bad. You guys know how that feels, right?

no, i don't know how it feels to measure my personal worth by the efforts of 18-22 yr old basketball players.

When the alternative is somehow much, much worse.

I'm going to vote for Hilary and I'm going to hate doing it, and I don't particularly trust she's going to do a great job. That's not a fun feeling.

everybody, I am sure, feels sorry for you, and even sorrier for the country

I wont vote for Hillary or Trump, there are standards; standards are a part of decency

canklesuit1.jpg

When the alternative is somehow much, much worse.

I'm going to vote for Hilary and I'm going to hate doing it, and I don't particularly trust she's going to do a great job. That's not a fun feeling.

Why is this always portrayed as a binary choice? It's almost like it's cover for the fact that donkeys secretly like Hillary but don't want to admit it.

ITT: republicans advocate expanding the federal government with an entire cabinet dept.

I'm not sure why you think moving all of the various IT personnel currently employed by the federal government under the rubric of "Department of Technology" would be considered an expansion.

There would need to be a Secretary, so, technically, I guess that's expansion, but I don't see one more employee as breaking the bank.

Why is this always portrayed as a binary choice? It's almost like it's cover for the fact that donkeys secretly like Hillary but don't want to admit it.

Because the United States is a two-party system.

Sure he can vote for Johnson or Stein if he wants to, but it's pointless.

everybody, I am sure, feels sorry for you, and even sorrier for the country

I wont vote for Hillary or Trump, there are standards; standards are a part of decency

I don't think it's a coincidence that more media = a stronger detest for both candidates. I'm not convinced that Hillary is any worse than several career politicians. There is just more information and misinformation about her (and everyone else) because she is running for POTUS in the age of social media. She has been in politics for 40+ years, yet every major attack against her this time around is based on something that has happened in the past few years. I'm certainly not saying that the whole Benghazi/e-mail server issue shouldn't have been investigated, but the amount of venom and vitriol that has been spread surrounding it has blown it out of proportion.

Mud has always been thrown in politics, but it was mostly controlled by the candidates and their party affiliates. Now anyone with a computer can say whatever they want and it can spread like wildfire.

All I'm saying is that I fear this type of election, one where "there is no right choice," will likely be more and more common in the decades to come. Dirt will be harder and harder to hide, and everyone will have mounds of it.

Last edited:
I don't think it's a coincidence that more media = a stronger detest for both candidates. I'm not convinced that Hillary is any worse than several career politicians. There is just more information and misinformation about her (and everyone else) because she is running for POTUS in the age of social media. She has been in politics for 40+ years, yet every major attack against her this time around is based on something that has happened in the past few years. I'm certainly not saying that the whole Benghazi/e-mail server issue shouldn't have been investigated, but the amount of venom and vitriol that has been spread surrounding it has blown it out of proportion.

Mud has always been thrown in politics, but it was mostly controlled by the candidates and their party affiliates. Now anyone with a computer can say whatever they want and it can spread like wildfire.

All I'm saying is that I fear this type of election, one where "there is no right choice," will likely be more and more common in the decades to come. Dirt will be harder and harder to hide.

you are probably right, things will get worse

many people recognized Hillary for what she was long before social media

It's not pointless if everyone who says they hate Hillary and Trump vote for someone else.

I'd say it is pretty illogical to switch from being a democrat to being a libertarian, just because you're not a huge fan of Hillary.

People are hoping Johnson is something he is not, just because they don't know much about him. If either candidate wanted to dig up dirt and destroy him, it wouldn't be difficult.

Switching from GOP to libertarian makes more sense, policy-wise, but is still a stretch. In my opinion, Johnson's primary appeal is A: His anonymity and B: His anti-establishment track record that is inherent with his libertarianism.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why you think moving all of the various IT personnel currently employed by the federal government under the rubric of "Department of Technology" would be considered an expansion.

There would need to be a Secretary, so, technically, I guess that's expansion, but I don't see one more employee as breaking the bank.

shirley, you jest.

Back