• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

hillary is a pathological liar

That is something the FBI's criminal investigation will determine.

Like you, sailor, BKF, or the others will actually accept the determination of the investigation.

I'm not seeing it. I don't think anyone expected justice to be done. Just because someone disagrees with a decision doesn't mean they're butthurt. But today is a wonderful day for the HillShills- the crook they know and love skates.

As predictable as the tides, you hypocritical dipshit.

I'm sorry. The quote is more appropriate here.

Hilary is fucked

I'm not seeing it. I don't think anyone expected justice to be done. Just because someone disagrees with a decision doesn't mean they're butthurt. But today is a wonderful day for the HillShills- the crook they know and love skates.

I don't love Hillary at all, but an FBI investigation is what everybody wanted, it's what everybody got, and now that it's been decided, you kinda have to accept the outcome. If the outcome was different, then you'd be celebrating, lauding the same investigators that you're shitting on now. I give up on this political cycle. Y'all cray.

ETA: I'm feeling very Vad on this one, tbh. It's a horrible look for the Clintons, but what can you do. Make better laws, maybe? Quit politicizing everything so when legit malfeasance occurs, you can actually deal with it? Shrug.

Last edited:
I'm not worried about her e-mail. I'm worried that some of the major policy decisions over the next 4-8 years involve very complicated issues with technology involving user rights, privacy, trademarks and copyright and the President of the United States needs to be someone who has a fairly strong grasp of basic anchors of modern technology and the way it functions in every day life and how it affects all of us. This episode has clearly shown Hilary Clinton does not have that grasp, and that's a big fucking deal.

Unfortunately, the man running against her shows even less of a grasp of the nuances of technology and regularly retweets information from right supremacist chain e-mails. It'd be absolutely hilarious if it wasn't so fucking real.

You don't necessarily have to have a president that understands every aspect of new tech coming out. Like any complex situation, you need to appoint someone who has an understanding of it, and then the president needs to listen to that person.

One of the sad things about the Clintons is they end up corrupting those that support them- people are forced to compromise their ethics and lie to themselves to defend them. By all means celebrate your victory Hillary voters. She got off, even though "hostile actors" probably accessed the classified info on her unsecure server. All because she didn't want to be held accountable and subject to FOIA. What a wonderful day for you and America. There are no repercussions for what she did.

I don't love Hillary at all, but an FBI investigation is what everybody wanted, it's what everybody got, and now that it's been decided, you kinda have to accept the outcome. If the outcome was different, then you'd be celebrating, lauding the same investigators that you're shitting on now. I give up on this political cycle. Y'all cray.

You realize you are talking to somebody who posts the equivalent of right wing chain email evidence if it is anti-Hillary and will defend it to the hilt as plausible?

You don't necessarily have to have a president that understands every aspect of new tech coming out. Like any complex situation, you need to appoint someone who has an understanding of it, and then the president needs to listen to that person.

Which is clearly what Hilary has shown a capability for doing in this area, right?*

*any half competent mountain dew drinking dimwit in his mom's basement would have told her she was fucking unbelievably stupid with this setup

I remember when Sanders supporters, including the people that The Young Turks youtube channel (who are incredibly dumb btw), used the FBI investigation as a significant reason that Bernie Sanders shouldn't drop out. I remember them saying "The FBI has dozens of investigators on this case and the head is a Republican" etc etc.

And now there are no charges and it quickly changes to "The whole system is rigged, Comey is bought, etc"

It's really predictable behavior

Hilary is fucked

Hahaha DeaconSig on the ignore list but absolutely killing Bob2 right now. Good thing he can't see it or he would have to recharge his dumb as shit meter by returning to his safe space that is theDonald subreddit.

TAB with the humble brag. What a fucking tool.

Let's have a bigger tool vote.

I'm not worried about her e-mail. I'm worried that some of the major policy decisions over the next 4-8 years involve very complicated issues with technology involving user rights, privacy, trademarks and copyright and the President of the United States needs to be someone who has a fairly strong grasp of basic anchors of modern technology and the way it functions in every day life and how it affects all of us. This episode has clearly shown Hilary Clinton does not have that grasp, and that's a big fucking deal.

Unfortunately, the man running against her shows even less of a grasp of the nuances of technology and regularly retweets information from right supremacist chain e-mails. It'd be absolutely hilarious if it wasn't so fucking real.

This is a really good point.

That was one of the main points that Mark Cuban (like him or hate him) made when interviewed last week about why he was interested in being vice president. He talked about the potential for tech to be the driving force for fighting terrorism and other key issues. And that politicians really have a poor grasp of these possibilities and the future of tech and that's where he could help

This is correct, but HillShills have so few successes in life. Let them enjoy the vicarious ones as they come along. It's the right thing to do.

Which is clearly what Hilary has shown a capability for doing in this area, right?*

*any half competent mountain dew drinking dimwit in his mom's basement would have told her she was fucking unbelievably stupid with this setup

The half-competent dew swilling dimwits are voting for Trump. Hillary's base isn't that smart.

Hillary Clinton checked every box required for a felony violation of Section 793(f) of the federal penal code (Title 18): With lawful access to highly classified information she acted with gross negligence in removing and causing it to be removed it from its proper place of custody, and she transmitted it and caused it to be transmitted to others not authorized to have it, in patent violation of her trust. Director Comey even conceded that former Secretary Clinton was “extremely careless” and strongly suggested that her recklessness very likely led to communications (her own and those she corresponded with) being intercepted by foreign intelligence services. Yet, Director Comey recommended against prosecution of the law violations he clearly found on the ground that there was no intent to harm the United States. In essence, in order to give Mrs. Clinton a pass, the FBI rewrote the statute, inserting an intent element that Congress did not require. The added intent element, moreover, makes no sense: The point of having a statute that criminalizes gross negligence is to underscore that government officials have a special obligation to safeguard national defense secrets; when they fail to carry out that obligation due to gross negligence, they are guilty of serious wrongdoing. The lack of intent to harm our country is irrelevant. People never intend the bad things that happen due to gross negligence.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/437479/fbi-rewrites-federal-law-let-hillary-hook

This is correct, but HillShills have so few successes in life. Let them enjoy the vicarious ones as they come along. It's the right thing to do.

May want to check that BP today, bruh, I want you to be able to spend many years teaching your grandkids how to properly troll and smoke shit.

ETA: I'm feeling very Vad on this one, tbh. It's a horrible look for the Clintons, but what can you do. Make better laws, maybe? Quit politicizing everything so when legit malfeasance occurs, you can actually deal with it? Shrug.

It's "legit malfeasance" to be reckless with sensitive info by having a personal server whose sole purpose is to control evidence of potential malfeasance. Her desire to control what info is made public directly led to this.

----------
Tapatalk.

Back