• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

hillary is a pathological liar

So...let's talk about who runs the Department of Justice and then we can revisit your proposed counter-analogy and see if it applies. Spoiler alert: it does not.

Right. Another giant factor that the redneck brigade should have taken into account before they put their pieces in motion only to be outmaneuvered by the Clintons for the 1,235th time. Dumb gonna dumb.

However, I will say that I've spent some time around Comey, he was my trial practice teacher in Law School. He has a pretty unblemished and non-partisan record, and is not the kind of guy that can be bought for favors.

If only the republicans had put together a witch hunt trial and gotten their own findings....

Still smarting over that L you caught this a.m., I see. You'll move on in time.

the L where you made a joke about how I agreed with the stupidity of people complaining about private school curricula? still looking for the joke

Right. Another giant factor that the redneck brigade should have taken into account before they put their pieces in motion only to be outmaneuvered by the Clintons for the 1,235th time. Dumb gonna dumb.

However, I will say that I've spent some time around Comey, he was my trial practice teacher in Law School. He has a pretty unblemished and non-partisan record, and is not the kind of guy that can be bought for favors.

I guess that makes this investigation his second biggest professional failure.

I wonder who are the "hostile actors" that probably gained access to the classified info on her unsecure private server.

Everybody's a fucking lawyer. This was not a difficult decision, in fact it was the only decision. More wasted time and money on a purely political witch hunt for nothing by the party of fiscal responsibility. Still, BENGHAZI!

HeeeyOOOO. Gather round everyone, this pile of recessive genes not only manages an active triad traffic court practice despite his genetic shortcomings, he also took a unfunny jokes course in public school!

HeeeyOOOO. Gather round everyone, this pile of recessive genes not only manages an active triad traffic court practice despite his genetic shortcomings, he also took a unfunny jokes course in public school!

I know why the caged TAB sings.

Hard to classify this as a witchhunt when there was and is overwhelming evidence and acknowledgment that she mishandled info. And this is fundamental for a person in her position. The conclusion is, essentially, that she would be subject to administrative and job sanctions were she still SOS, but of course wouldn't because she would be SOS. and too big a fish. Once again, the Clintons escape justice by being big enough and obfuscating just enough.

----------
Tapatalk.

Hilary is fucked

jhmd is so butthurt right now. Between this outcome and the Benghazi hearing outcome - how many L's can one small town lawyer take?!?

Except it's not going to happen again. If anything, she'll go overboard the other way now.

I'm not worried about her e-mail. I'm worried that some of the major policy decisions over the next 4-8 years involve very complicated issues with technology involving user rights, privacy, trademarks and copyright and the President of the United States needs to be someone who has a fairly strong grasp of basic anchors of modern technology and the way it functions in every day life and how it affects all of us. This episode has clearly shown Hilary Clinton does not have that grasp, and that's a big fucking deal.

Unfortunately, the man running against her shows even less of a grasp of the nuances of technology and regularly retweets information from right supremacist chain e-mails. It'd be absolutely hilarious if it wasn't so fucking real.

jhmd is so butthurt right now. Between this outcome and the Benghazi hearing outcome - how many L's can one small town lawyer take?!?

I'm not seeing it. I don't think anyone expected justice to be done. Just because someone disagrees with a decision doesn't mean they're butthurt. But today is a wonderful day for the HillShills- the crook they know and love skates.

I'm not seeing it. I don't think anyone expected justice to be done. Just because someone disagrees with a decision doesn't mean they're butthurt. But today is a wonderful day for the HillShills- the crook they know and love skates.

so it's not justice unless the outcome you wanted is the result. got it.

Back