• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Historical Fantasy Draft

the great compromiser. good value in that pick.

Definitely. I got him in the 40th round. I have been noticing Sally Hemmings has been going way too early in all my drafts. Shes one of those picks that people think of as a sleeper but they grab her before it makes sense. I would take a Louisa May Alcott or a Spencer Tracy two or three rounds later and probably get the same production.

Andrew Jackson or Woody Guthrie? Tough call in the midrounds. They always seem to go one after the other.

I don't know what to make of Luther Vandross this year. He always has the potential, but lets me down more often than not. Might go with a Margaret Thatcher or Marcus Aurelius in that spot this time around.

Sounds like Nelson Mandela might be worth a late first this year. He is generally considered mid-2nd, but a lot of people think he is going to load up points. If Confucius is on the board, dont pass him up, but Abe Lincoln? You have a decision on your hands. FYI.

I took Aaron Spelling. Expecting greatness.

Yeah I have been been burned many a time, too. Once I reached for Patrick Henry in the 13th round and the motherfucker just didn't produce. Scouting, scouting, scouting I guess.

Shit, man. I just got Neil Armstrong in the 25th round. That is points on a plate.

Biebs usually goes in the late teen rounds. Really depends on whether you think he has staying power. I usually grab a Bach there, but I can see your point for sure.

Genghis is usually mid third. Helen Keller territory. He will guarantee you a good amount of points, but he is usually inconsistent. You trade down and get a Thomas Edison or a Jim Thorpe a round later, I think youve done weill.

Jeffrey Dahmer, 5th round just now, lol. With Simon Bolivar on the board. Some people do not do their research.

Back