• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How will Trump compare to George W?

TheReff is a good example of the complete dumb as shit in this country. I mean he went to college and has a stable mediocre job imagine what else is out there.

TheReff is a good example of the complete dumb as shit in this country. I mean he went to college and has a stable mediocre job imagine what else is out there.
I honestly just read the first sentence of his posts, and if it's politics I ignore it. Dude has nothing to contribute.

TheReff is a clear example of throwing a fire troll post out there to see the reactions. The problem is, the response is always "lol you dumbass" so it doesn't work

Agree to disagree. More a general attitude and approach than policy alignment (after all, it's more than a century apart where lots, believe me, lots happened).

More important question for you: Trump's bird lookalike is the Rockhopper Penguin, right?

I think rockhopper penguin would be a pretty good stand in for Eric Trump. The Donald is more of a:
7442e5f4f10beca374b996efbe020959.jpg

I honestly just read the first sentence of his posts, and if it's politics I ignore it. Dude has nothing to contribute.

Other than his annual thread on rule changes, he's got nothing to contribute about sports either.

Had somebody tell me the floor is low for Trump, but the ceiling is high. I agree with that assessment.

Your assessment is neither surprising nor correct.

It wasn't my assessment, shithead. It was an assessment that I happen to agree with, for a guy I didn't vote for btw. If he gets term limits done, he will have done more in that action alone than either Obama or Dubya.

lol wide range of possible outcomes sounds like exactly what you want in a president

Not really, but that comparison was made to what Hillary had to offer, which in this person's estimation was not as low a floor but a pretty middling ceiling. Risk/reward analysis, that is all. I think high ceiling/low floor explains pretty well why the country is as divided as it is.

Not really, but that comparison was made to what Hillary had to offer, which in this person's estimation was not as low a floor but a pretty middling ceiling. Risk/reward analysis, that is all. I think high ceiling/low floor explains pretty well why the country is as divided as it is.

You and your friend should run for president !!

My mind immediately defaults to Ned Ryerson

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

How long are pro-Trump posters going to keep up this charade that they didn't vote for him?

I can understand the trepidation but dude seems like the best qualified to handle the 8 trillion Bush and Obama racked up

I can understand the trepidation but dude seems like the best qualified to handle the 8 trillion Bush and Obama racked up

I really don't understand this logic. He's a glorified pitch man who lives in debt and has declared bankruptcy numerous times.

History will be kinder to W than Trump which is telling.

Politics aside, You just cannot do good things with Trump's personal values system...especially in the arena of public service. Sooner or later it will catch up to him and we will suffer as a result.

Back