• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How will Trump compare to George W?

It wasn't my assessment, shithead. It was an assessment that I happen to agree with, for a guy I didn't vote for btw. If he gets term limits done, he will have done more in that action alone than either Obama or Dubya.

You have to know that has no chance of happening right? It requires too many politicians voting against their own personal self interest. In addition, term limits aren't even a desirable thing to have happen unless you fix the gerrymandering problem at the same time. Otherwise you're just going to be electing more politicians at the extreme ends of the political spectrum.

6830c0332bec8062b8014e86ccafcba0.jpg

Guess he's managing to fulfill this campaign promise.

"I would do my best, absolute best — I mean, one of the problems we have or one of the reasons we're so ineffective, you know, they're trying to, they're using them as shields. It's a horrible thing," the real estate tycoon said.

"But we're fighting a very politically correct war. And the other thing is with the terrorists, you have to take out their families," Trump added.

"When you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. But they say they don't care about their lives. You have to take out their families."

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...errorists-you-have-to-take-out-their-families

I have no idea where to even put these anymore. This thread seemed most appropriate.

Analysis: A judge rules Trump may have incited violence … and Trump again has his own mouth to blame.

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump called for the removal of hecklers from his crowd at a rally in Louisville, Kentucky. Rough Cut (no reporter narration). (Reuters)

The courts keep taking Donald Trump both seriously and literally. And the president's word choices are proving to be a real headache.

A federal judge in Kentucky is the latest to take Trump at his word when he says something controversial. Judge David J. Hale ruled against efforts by Trump's attorneys to throw out a lawsuit accusing him of inciting violence against protesters at a March 2016 campaign rally in Louisville.

At the rally, Trump repeatedly said “get 'em out of here” before, according to the protesters, they were shoved and punched by his supporters. Trump's attorneys sought to have the case dismissed on free speech grounds, arguing that he didn't intend for his supporters to use force. But Hale noted that speech inciting violence is not protected by the First Amendment and ruled that there is plenty of evidence that the protesters' injuries were a “direct and proximate result” of Trump's words.

“It is plausible that Trump’s direction to ‘get 'em out of here’ advocated the use of force,” Hale wrote. “It was an order, an instruction, a command.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...is-own-mouth-to-blame/?utm_term=.59511a29c693

I have no idea where to even put these anymore. This thread seemed most appropriate.

Analysis: A judge rules Trump may have incited violence … and Trump again has his own mouth to blame.

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump called for the removal of hecklers from his crowd at a rally in Louisville, Kentucky. Rough Cut (no reporter narration). (Reuters)

The courts keep taking Donald Trump both seriously and literally. And the president's word choices are proving to be a real headache.

A federal judge in Kentucky is the latest to take Trump at his word when he says something controversial. Judge David J. Hale ruled against efforts by Trump's attorneys to throw out a lawsuit accusing him of inciting violence against protesters at a March 2016 campaign rally in Louisville.

At the rally, Trump repeatedly said “get 'em out of here” before, according to the protesters, they were shoved and punched by his supporters. Trump's attorneys sought to have the case dismissed on free speech grounds, arguing that he didn't intend for his supporters to use force. But Hale noted that speech inciting violence is not protected by the First Amendment and ruled that there is plenty of evidence that the protesters' injuries were a “direct and proximate result” of Trump's words.

“It is plausible that Trump’s direction to ‘get 'em out of here’ advocated the use of force,” Hale wrote. “It was an order, an instruction, a command.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...is-own-mouth-to-blame/?utm_term=.59511a29c693

A round of golf with Trump would be awesome. He definitely shoots in the 40s.

Back