• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I Think I met Say Hey Deac at the Game

Strattocaster

Reaction score
As we were watching the game last night, my 11 year old, being the smart ass that he is, yells out "Fire Jeff [Redacted]." As I am reprimanding him for doing it, I look over and see the guy sitting next to us head whip around. He is in his mid twenties, has a gold tooth, is bald, and is wearing one of those yellow Wake wigs. Worst of all, he is pissed and has a crazy look in his eyes.

He sees my BuzzOut shirt and immediately yells "Buzz In." He then proceeds to yell "Fuck you. I know who you are deac vision 7!!!"

I said something like "okay."

So about 15 minutes later he changes his tune, comes up to me very calmly and says that he listens to talk radio and had heard that dv7 was trying to get Buzz fired and that he hopes everything works out best for Wake.

Say Hay Deac, please get back on your meds. Dv7, please watch your back.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I was wrong. Must have been you.

Thanks for taking time off from making up anonymous letters about "violations" to come out and support the team.

Yes because Say Hey definitely seems like the type to cuss out a stranger. Just such a high strung dude.

Say Hey is easy to spot, he usually enjoys taking his pet parakeet along with whenever he goes outdoors

Yes because Say Hey definitely seems like the type to cuss out a stranger. Just such a high strung dude.

I was kidding about Say Hey but this did actually happen.

No doubt in my mind that this was say hey

I'm fucking pissed. How dare somebody claim that I call into sport talk radio. ABSURD!

I'm fucking pissed. How dare somebody claim that I call into sport talk radio. ABSURD!

everyone who is anyone knows you stutter! I can't believe they would sarcastically mock you like that!

Back