• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If you are a guard and can't hit a jump shot or foul shot..

Well, I know one thing without checking. I've now donated a total of $300 to the cost of operating these boards. And I will ask the question again: How much have Deacfreak07, RJKarl & PHDeac contributed for their 128,167 posts?

We've got grads from a school that costs close to $60,000/year posting on this board that are too damned cheap to even kick in $25 or so once a year to help run a board operation on which they are making tens of thousands of posts. Speaks volumes.

Damn them. They take and take and never contribute a dime. If only they had some skin in the game like you.

Well, I know one thing without checking. I've now donated a total of $300 to the cost of operating these boards. And I will ask the question again: How much have Deacfreak07, RJKarl & PHDeac contributed for their 128,167 posts?

We've got grads from a school that costs close to $60,000/year posting on this board that are too damned cheap to even kick in $25 or so once a year to help run a board operation on which they are making tens of thousands of posts. Speaks volumes.

I've donated every fundraiser I can remember. This is a weird post.

We know DF07 has donated some $ because he has a custom title. I'm not sure if RJKarl and Ph have donated

So the guy who constantly bemoans the corrupting power of money in college sports is now working hard to establish a meritocracy on this board based on... money.

So the guy who constantly bemoans the corrupting power of money in college sports is now working hard to establish a meritocracy on this board based on... money.
seems to be

Guys! The enemy is out there, not in here. Your side of he cafeteria or mine. Man it's all bullshit. Honestly, we are better than all this. Don't be part of the problem, let's find a solution. Does anyone have any blow?

.....says the guy with 43,659 posts.

And speaking of "clogging up the boards"...as it relates to board donations....I have an idea: How about a suggested donation of one dollar for every 100 posts? That would only be one cent per post. For example, Deacfreak07 (43,659), RJKarl (40,092) & PHDeac (44,416) each have more than 40,000 posts on these boards. It would be interesting to know what their monetary contributions have been during these board fundraisers that have been held, in relation to those 128,167 posts.

Says the guy who overinflates his rep via a lemon party with the other resident moron on this board.

Should we just turn this into the official Festivus Airing of the Grievances thread?

Sure. I would be happy to volunteer if it meant 22 was donions. I rarely even start threads.

Like I said , your mouth writes checks your body can't cash . You insult me and I'm coming write back at you. That's what really bothers you . You constantly insult people on here who have opinions which differ from yours. Someone else first called you the post nazi- and your reply ? " say it to my face. " I'll bet you shivered his timbers .

Should we just turn this into the official Festivus Airing of the Grievances thread?

Df07 looks like a guy who couldn't smooth a silk sheet if he had a hot date . . . I lost my train of thought .

Like I said , your mouth writes checks your body can't cash . You insult me and I'm coming write back at you. That's what really bothers you . You constantly insult people on here who have opinions which differ from yours. Someone else first called you the post nazi- and your reply ? " say it to my face. " I'll bet you shivered his timbers .

it's funny when my badass here hits the booze and talks shit .

The "say it to my face" comment was making fun of your frequent desire to meet me in person. I should've known you wouldn't have picked up on that, but just wanted to make sure we got that write.*

*I used this word instead of the correct "right" in an attempt to generate attention to an humor from your mistake.

And how does someone shiver someone else's timbers? That sounds very sexual.

Thread of the Year nominee. Aren't we at the end of the ESPYs?

Back