• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Iowa St. / Texas Game

coredeac

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone is watching this game but the officiating is beyond God-awful.

Even ESPN is openly calling it out.

If these officials call another game in their lives, there needs to be a criminal investigation.

OK so was the Hail Mary at the half a catch? I was driving back from a run and listening on radio and the UT Homer dudes made it sound like it was a no brainer reception.

OK so was the Hail Mary at the half a catch? I was driving back from a run and listening on radio and the UT Homer dudes made it sound like it was a no brainer reception.

A Texas player pretty clearly emerged with the ball after some congestion. Probably not as clear cut as the homer said it was though.

It was clearly a catch. The officials have shown a Cherry-esque desire to be involved in every play. They claimed a pretty clear fumble was down by contact at the goal line. Texas ball gets punched in two plays later for what looks like a one point win. Been a good game, but Texas is going to squeak this one out.

Bad decision for Richardson to tuck it on 2nd down. Game over.

Texas is lucky ass hell to escape this. Colt's little brother sucks a fat one

I can't wait for MY RED RAIDERS to come into Austin and stomp all over Mack Brown's grave.

Going to be the silver lining of missing my first ever W-S Thanksgiving weekend.

Don't like the #s on Texas' helmets. Think they ruin one of the best helmets in the game.

texasisu.gif

Back