• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Iowa St. / Texas Game

texasisu.gif

That's about as cheap and dirty as it gets right there, if that punk doesn't have to sit a few games then something is wrong.

Did y'all hear Paul Rhodes after that game, just once I wish Grobe would that passionate.

You don't really see the ball come out, but it is obvious that the Iowa State player has the ball before the Texas player is down, so I'm not sure why you don't over turn the call.

Because Texas=Big 12, even in a down year.

It sure looked like a turnover to me. Texas should have lost that game.

I watched the entire game. This was just part of the jobbing. There was one key PI call against Iowa State in which the ball was about 10 feet over the Texas receiver's head OUT OF BOUNDS!

I am a Texas fan and I completely agree with this.

Give 'em Hell, Coach!!!

totally agree with him

I watched the entire game. This was just part of the jobbing. There was one key PI call against Iowa State in which the ball was about 10 feet over the Texas receiver's head OUT OF BOUNDS!

Iowa State's coach is spot on. There was no way the Cyclones were winning that game.

Gentlemen, as a long time OU fan, I see this shit and it just makes me laugh. Texas gets calls out their ass and always have, even in shitty years like this one. The only time I've seen OU get a call similar to the one tonight was against UAB in a game that was more tight than it should have been, but they would've won anyway. Adrian Peterson got stacked up and the whistle was blown about the time he fumbled. It was called down by forward progress and it was close. But it was UAB and OU was ahead, even in a close game.

Texas will get the calls in every close game. Period. It is why Nebraska bolted. It is why aTm bolted, even though that was set up in large part by the power of a fellow Aggie in Rick Perry. It is why Mangino went apeshit after a BS loss vs. UT. It is why every OU fan in the universe knows Keith Stansberry's name to this day even though that travesty and the 2 travesty calls before it were 29 years ago. I won't even start on little things, like Colt McCoy getting roughing calls every time he slid out of bounds or something like that. Everybody outside of the UT universe sees it and it is obvious. Finally, they even saw it last night. They knew ISU got jobbed. I think somebody on the UT boards compared the win to fucking a fat girl. You come and feel bad about it because you know it shouldn't have happened.

Back