• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Isaac Haas

Everything would make a lot more sense if the uncle didn't have actual information. Would make everything else jive in my opinion.

@isaacbball44 18m
Although stressful, I'm blessed to be in this situation.. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest warriors

That's funny because apparently god also told him to come to Wake 2 months ago. I bet that pagan thread changed god's mind.

I don't disagree with Jaybone. Family does seem to be blowing up like this wasn't something in their control when, according to our best collective knowledge (FWIW), it actually seems to have been.

Well according to WakeRivals, Bz and Rusty are flying down there Sunday to deliver their final pitch. Haas expected to sign his NLI on Monday.

Not Battle huh?
Time to start hunting for Plan B - er, Plan N, or whatever letter we're on by now,

#scorchedearth is only about basketball. Don't make up stories, ngarep

Perhaps to you it's only about basketball, but not to everyone. A quick search (a great function of this board, BTW) shows it used in reference to football several times in this thread http://www.ogboards.com/forums/show...n-Game-Thread/page22?highlight=scorched+earth

I'd appreciate it if you didn't falsely accuse me of making up stories. Also, I'm not ngarep, and I don't know who that is.

Bzz is a closer.

going-out-of-business.jpg

I really did think you guys were arguing with a parody on the Haas threads on Scout and 247. Then I saw where Jason had over 7,000 posts.

so y'all are fairly certain he knew about the whole one steak per player thing before yesterday?

Actually it sounds like a relative had bad info. That relative has since deleted his twitter account.

You know your either old as hell or too stupid to be on social media when making one bad tweet results in having to delete your whole account.

You know your either old as hell or too stupid to be on social media when making one bad tweet results in having to delete your whole account.

or you're just in national spotlight... there's a lot of lunatics out there

Back