• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ish, now a Sixer, leads the way!

Odd for you to have such bitter hatred for someone you admit is a nice guy.

Not everyone can say they've been pegged 10 feet away from a bonafide NBA Superstar.

Townie is the X-men Rogue of message board posters, absorbing poster's tendencies over time. It scary what he will be come in 10 years considering he already has Ph and Bkf absorbed.

lol some of you are so much better at this than others

The second best was when Ish, doing some practice swings with the Par 3's house driver at the range, accidentally whacked -- with a full swing -- one of the round cement balls marking the tee box.

The best was during our final day on the course, Ish, Chas, and a third (Harvey Hale?) rented a cart to play nine holes at the par 3. Chas wouldn't fit in the cart, so he had to ride standing up on the back. Later, missing a crucial putt, he threw his driver about thirty feet into the air and it got stuck in a tree.

Dr. Stroupe was so completely nonplussed by those clowns.

My volleyball class had tons of football players. Made for some pretty fun games, actually. That class was my first time playing volleyball and now it's maybe the sport I play the most.

Stroupe is so old school. Looks like he's still there.

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but Townie's new aviator looks like TITSWF's at a quick glance, and it's super annoying.

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but Townie's new aviator looks like TITSWF's at a quick glance, and it's super annoying.

If he had any moral principles, it'd be a tony wroten avatar.

The best was during our final day on the course, Ish, Chas, and a third (Harvey Hale?) rented a cart to play nine holes at the par 3. Chas wouldn't fit in the cart, so he had to ride standing up on the back. Later, missing a crucial putt, he threw his driver about thirty feet into the air and it got stuck in a tree.

Dr. Stroupe was so completely nonplussed by those clowns.

He should never have putted with his driver.

Back