• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israel Attacked and its Response

I'm just lamenting that the US is like the big brother to a little brother who starts a bunch of fights and expects to us to finish them.
You know, you always hear about the might of the Israeli forces yet every week they’re begging us for more weapons

Lamenting that your country is fighting an evil regime. Why not send them money and make the treason complete? Because you're all words and no action Mr. PM a mod and cement your reputation forever. You're a bad and sad person, living on this board and influencing people towards evil.

As for attacking by proxy, Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houtis are all Iranian proxies.

God Bless our fighting men and women.
150,000 posts here is unhealthy. Point one.

Far more posts than I ever made about politics, with a strong anti-American leaning. Point two.

A God complex on these boards, given his own tag line. Point three.

You're the second poster to make a big deal out of that. The other one got banned years ago. I don't remember his handle. He threatened to contact my "boss." Maybe you're the same guy.

That's a default "tag line." If you weren't so stupid, you'd understand it's a request from the mods to PM them to tell them what "tag line" you want. So it means the opposite of a "God complex." I don't care enough set one.

Mocking people for posting too much on the internet is so early 2010s.

OK, you've accused the U.S. and the U.K. of genocide. See how far that takes you in an election.

Genocide is the "the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.." While Israel has not touched the West Bank, Iran and its proxies have sworn to wiping Israel of the map.

Last edited:
"Not touching" = The piecemeal acquisition of the West Bank though settlement building, indefinite detention of "hostages," and vigilante violence against residents

Well, your Iranian backed thugs and Iran have made that an impossibility.

Good night, do any of you read the articles I post, including the one from NPR about Israel and Hamas? Where is the counter piece?

Glad to see you calling the US and the UK thugs. Move along far leftist.

Good night was showing indignation. Nice use of one of your two tricks. Where again is the well spoken Iranian supporter that intimidates me?

Back